22; potato chips

I'm out of creative juices. =_____="

I angrily munched on my potato chips, glaring at the old waxed floor in the corner of the room. Nobody seems to notice my silent grudging as they were too focused on Eren's bruises.

After Zackley decided to place Eren under the custody of the Survey Corps, we carried Eren's battered body back at HQ.

Thankfully, Erwin think ahead and bought me a dozen packets of potato chips as a way of bribing me in going along his spontaneous plan. But I'm still holding a grudge against the plan.

"That was terrible."Hanji cooed, tending on Eren's bruised cheeks."Does it hurts?"

"A little."Eren winced, dabbing a cloth on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. But thanks to that, we had you turned over to us."Erwin stated, walking to where Eren and I sat on the sofa.

"The pain you endured allowed me to play my cards at the right moment."Erwin crouched down on the same eye level as Eren, stretching his hand out."You had my respect."

Eren's eyes seems to sparkle at the gesture. Erwin isn't exactly the person who normally gives out compliments like candies.

"Eren, I'm looking forward to working with you."

They shook hands while I only scoff under my breath, munching on my chips. I was busy swallowing my anger with my chips that I didn't notice Levi plopping himself between Eren and I.

I yelped, scooting a little to add some distance away from Levi. I can't believe I'll be working under him. I don't really care how special his squad is. Do they really had to use my name as leverage?

I'm slowly regretting my decision of becoming a soldier.

"Do you resent me?"Levi asked seriously.

"No. I understand why it was necessary."Eren looked down.

"But you took it too far."Hanji held out a cloth, unwrapping it to find a tooth neatly placed."He lost a tooth."

"Don't pick that up...it's creepy."Levi's face twisted in disgust.

I quickly gulped my chips, my eyes sparkling in delight at the speciment."A tooth!"I exclaimed in awe, holding it delicately right in my face. I completely forgot the ordeal hours ago.

"This is one of those rare times when Xyra isn't scowling which is creepy sadistic in a way."Erwin mused.

"Ne, Hanji should we visit your laboratory today and study this tooth."I asked excitedly.

"See? Even Xyra saw this as an important sample."Hanji stated smugly, wrapping her arms around me.

"Eren, it's still better than getting dissected by people like them, right?"Levi said, glancing at us.

Eren actually looked genuinely scared a minute there.

"We're not like them. We wouldn't kill him."Hanji stated defensively and I nod along.

"Say Eren, let me see your mouth."Hanji leaned in to take a closer look of Eren's mouth.

Hanji looked taken aback which peaked our interest. I shuffled closer to also take a look and gasp.

"The tooth..."Hanji trailed off,"has already grown back."

...

"Hanji."I called out after we went out of the room where they place Eren to eat dinner.

"Yes?"She looked up from her plate with a mouthful of food which made me grimace. How can a woman be this unclassy? Sasha and
Hanji act so alike.

"I'm planning on dropping out as a soldier."I stated seriously which made Hanji choke on her bread.

"What are you saying?"She shouted, shaking my shoulders furiously. Soldiers turn to look at us in confusion.

"I want to go back as the unknown and stay on my tower."I muttered, shrugging her hands of me."Take everybodies memories away."I demanded, slamming my palms on the table.

Hanji looked like somebody just killed her titans right in front of her."How am I supposed to do that? Why are you suddenly backing out?"She asked frantically. She looks like she would throw a bitch fit in any moment now.

"I don't like where this is heading. I'm going to babysit someone with an arrogant dick as my superior. You know how I love going solo without any boundaries."I protested stubbornly."And I don't want to leave my tower and library."

"Xyra, you didn't know the whole thing since you leave abruptly after the meeting. We didn't have the time to warn you 'cause everything happens so fast."Hanji tried explaining what happen.

"We need you right now for Eren's sake. Erwin really rely on you. You know, after we saw you with your friends, Erwin said he did the right thing sending you at the trainee corps."She pleaded.

"Are you just buttering me up?"I asked suspiciously."Cause it's not working."I stood my ground. I won't be perturbed!

Hanji looked hurt."Why would I lie?"

I shrugged."Just saying."

"Eren looked relieve to know that you're coming with them at the old HQ. He still looks uncomfortable with us."Hanji stated.

I thought about Mikasa's favour before we leave the court earlier. I sighed in defeat."Fine."I gritted my teeth.

"Great."She beamed at me, shoving a banana in her mouth."Levi said that you'll leave with the rest of the squad immediately tomorrow to avoid distress among the soldiers at the thought of a titan living under the building."She patted my back comfortingly.

"Don't worry, I'll visit regularly."She cooed, winking cheekily.

I stood motionless as the little piece of my life depart off my body."Hanji."

"Mmm?"

"I'm seriously quitting."