34; gemini's other twin: the heart curator

Poke.

Poke.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see the thick green leaves of the apple tree I was resting on. But instead, what I saw was a painstakingly familiar bright emerald eyes looking down at me.

"Do you promise to not cause me any problem and behave like a good little girl if I cut the bind off of you?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me glaringly.

I nodded, partially elated to finally be able to move my limbs instead of just awkwardly sitting on the ground. She looked at me intently for a moment before she smiles in approval. And just like some kind of invisible binds finally snapped, I was able to sit up from my sleeping position.

"You brought me here again." I more like stated it, staring at her eyes that made me feel like there's some kind of connection between me and her. I don't know if its the eyes or the strangeness of the situation made me think that this person, even thought I don't remember her in my vague as hell memory, I know enough that she can understand me. That sense of belonging never fade when I am here.

"Something is bothering you I can tell." She said quite bluntly. "That's the reason why I brought you here again."

"Are you acting as my psychiatrist now?" I asked sarcastically. My attitude suddenly getting the worst out of me. I don't know why I'm experiencing this sudden mood swings but its controlling the way I handle my problems. And it's causing further trouble in my part.

"Xyra, if you don't let that out. It will affect the people around you or worse to yourself. You know enough to understand how critical your standing right now." She chastised, giving me that warning look.

"I'm just confuse. That's all." I gave in, slouching on my place.

"Such a vast word. Why don't you specify it a little more?" She nodded, flailing her arm for me to continue.

I glared at her before I sighed and said softly,"who am I really?"

The air suddenly seems damper and miserable as I ran my fingers on the lush grass underneath my feet.

"D-don't be sad! I'll give you a small tip! Okay?" She seems to freaked out as she tried to console me by hugging me tightly. I was momentarily surprised to feel her solid figure pressed against mine. I thought I was only subconscious and will be unable to sense touches.

"Ah! Sinami-neesama! A little help here! Come out!" She exclaimed frantically, shouting at no one in particular.

Sina...mi?

"Why did you suddenly summon me here? I thought you can handle it on you own." The same woman that also appeared last time sauntered toward us, appearing out of nowhere. Her burgundry hair still falls gracefully behind her back.

"I did said that, but her moody power is at its highest peak right now. She made me feel so miserable!" The woman cried uncontrollably as she hiccuped and sniffled in the shoulder of her twin.

Rose looked at me before sighing and patting her twin's back. "I'll handle this. I think she needed me the most right now."

"That's right! You're a pro in sentimental shits just like how you always comfort Louise about her forbidden love—" She stopped as she realized the mistake she made.

"Umm...should I delete this part from her memory later?" She whispered, but because of my keen hearing I was able to catch that part which irritated me. An earthquake suddenly occured causing them to break off and look at me in panic.

"Quit blabbering your mouth and go already." She hissed as she gave her a harsh push.

"Hai." Just like that the red head disappeared like some invisible portal swallowed her whole.