41; a transition to something big

More of a filler chapter |

I edited Chapter 40 'cause the old ending is shit. Lack of sleep and desperation to update can lead to shitty outputs so sleep adequately guys.

Edited: finally got the time to update

Edited: finally got the time to update...huhu

I'm a horrible person.

I hope you'll stay with me until this story ends everybody. ㅠ ㅠ

...

|Recap|

The titan's hand loosen and gravity quickly do its work in bringing everything down. He forgot that his gear had malfunctioned when he fumbled with its buttons trying to get it working.

"Why are you so stupid? You're making apes look smarter than you—Oh great, you passed out."

"Xyra!" The sound of hooves caught her attention. "Is Gunther-san okay?" Eren, together with Levi and Eld arrived in their horses.

"Don't worry, he just ran out of gas." Xyra stated with a sigh.

Everything will be alright they said.

Psh, what a joke.

...

Third person's Pov.

The Survey Corps—well, what's left of them—travelled back to the wall without encountering anymore monstrosities later on. The sudden attack brought intensive damage to the troops physical and emotional well being.

They felt the feeling of great defeat overpowering the happiness they should feel since they had accomplish their intended mission.

"You guys go and bring Gunther to the infirmary quickly. Xyra and I have some stuffs to do, okay? Adieu~"Hanji quickly grab Xyra's wrist and whisked her away from the place, not wasting any moment to hear a reply from others.

"Wait! Where are we goi—"

"Let's hurry!"Hanji exclaimed with a tone urgency in her voice.

"What is that freak planning?"Levi stated with a scowl. Deep inside he was bothered by whatever they would be doing without him knowing; even more bothered that he was bothered by it.

It was annoying that he was thinking about the brat like this. The stunt he pulled days ago was still fresh in his mind that he wanted to bash his head against a wall thinking about it. That was so unlike him.