24; intruder

You guys are going to be the death of me. I swear, I didn't expect to reach 1k in an instant! You guys are awesome!

To celebrate our thousand reads! Here's another update for you guys.

...

I arrived a little earlier at the Annex HQ which I know Hanji is currently experimenting with her newest titans.

"Hanji!"I shouted, catching Hanji's attention away from Bean.

"Oh Xyrie~ how you doing?"She beamed brightly. I instantly regret it as Bean's mouth slowly widen and like a slow motion, I saw it leaning in about to snap Hanji's head.

Instinctively, I blocked the titan's head from moving an inch."God, Xyra, you almost end my life there."Hanji exclaimed in relief, hastily stepping back from the titan's mouth.

"That was close – Oh! Look, you're power is advancing, you can even control his saliva. Thank Goodness, Levi will have my head if I reek awfully later. Maybe you can conjure another element now or stop ice from melting!"She babbled excitedly.

I ignored her enthusiasm and send a terrifying glare down her way."How many time do I have to tell you to tighten the restraints especially the head?"I growled, lifting four gigantic poles and flinging it straight to the titan's chests.

The soldiers winced at the sight of the titans bloody with steam coming out of their drilled chests, but perfectly stable. It's like they're immune to pain or has no sense of pain at all.

"Too many to count."She muttered meekly, looking at the titans sadly.

I huffed, rolling my eyes."Whatever. I'm not here for that. I need to talk to you."

"If this is about Levi's squad–"

"Not that. I already get over that. It's about me." I stated with a hint of urgency in my tone which thankfully, Hanji catch on quickly.

"Moblit, end the session for today. Give me the final analysis later."She ordered, dropping the metal pole she's holding.

"No one enters my office until I says so."She stated to her squad before turning around and marching inside the building to her office.

Hanji spends majority of her time here so Erwin decided to place her office in here and the laboratory which is nothing but papers and more papers. That girl wouldn't take her job seriously in a million years and avoid doing any paperworks like a bloody plague.

I quickly followed after her, walking inside the small office and shutting the door close.

"What is it?"She asked, sitting behind her large study table with her hands clasped in front of her.

Her glasses gleam at the flicker of the light, awaiting for my reply patiently. This is one of those ultra rare times when I witness Hanji totally serious and it is quite amusing, if my life isn't in the line that is.

"Well, it's about my other abilities I haven't told you yet when I was a child, I didn't know what exactly happened but I somehow lost it unconsciously as I grow up but it appears again."I frowned at the thought. 

"When did it came back? Did it trigger any memory?"She asked hopefully but also with a hint of concern in her tone.

Hanji believe that uncovering my past is linked in uncovering the secret of the titans which is plain bullshit. What can a family of ESPers has something to do with digusting humaniod useless junks?