26; motion sickness, kevin, and levi's squad

"Hanji, are you sure you're okay?"I asked, looking at her cautiously as she waddled like a duck on drugs still high from the euphoria of flying. She can't even maintain her footing without kissing the ground.

We look like total drunkards.

Wait no. Scratch that.

Make her the only total drunkard.

"Xyrie~ Let's do it again! Let's fly with the pigeons!" Hanji shrieked while impersonating from what I see is a...seal?

I pinched the bridge of my nose, exhaling through my mouth. Remind me not to stay close with a drunk Hanji if ever."Hanji, there are no pigeons at night."

She looked at me flabbergasted in the verge of tears."B-bu-but I just saw Kevin fly with us."She slurred incredulously.

Who the heck is Kevin anyway?

I gave her a quick glare before I huffed,"Hanji, I didn't saw any pigeons because it's dark and cloudy." I stated slowly like talking to a toddler.

"But I saw him. He was–" She suddenly crouched down and vomitted noisily on the ground. Thankfully, she had the decency to turn her head to the side and release all the gastric juices on a nearby tree.

We were walking in a small narrow pathway out of the small clearing to the former HQ. Before we even start reaching an altitude of 600 meters, Hanji had been screaming her head off about dropping her back on ground. Pleading to spare her life. Psh, as if I would drop her like that. I'm not some bird who drop their shit everywhere.

It must have been the lack of oxygen and strong air pressure that sends her in this state.

I visibly gagged at the sight, crinkling my nose as the revolting stench hit my nose. Hanji's face slowly began to add more color as she heaved deeply, wiping her mouth with her sleeves.

"That was disgusting."I cringed at the sight of her already messy and tangled hair even wilder which was caused by the wind.

"Ughh, that was horrible. I will never try that ever again, even if my life is at stake!"Hanji groaned also cringing at the smell of her foul breath, leaning her back on the tree.

"You asked for it." I shrugged, floating casually in the air to avoid stepping on twigs and dirt.

"How can you take that speed without experiencing nausea? We literally travelled at the speed of light!" She exclaimed, attempting to tidy up her raging mess of hair while briskly following behind me.

"It would've been a nice ride if you aren't screaming your heads off right on my ear." I rolled my eyes.

"We were twenty four thousand feet high up in the atmosphere. Any person would freak out!" She exclaimed indignantly, flailing her arms up in the air,"I didn't expect for the world to be soooo round."

I rolled my eyes, nodding repeatedly." Yeah yeah, whatever. Quit yammering by yourself. Eren might think you're crazy." I slightly smile at the sight of her annoyed face, tilting my face to side discreetly. Hanji can be such a baby sometimes.

I landed on the ground, staring at the old castle which is now fairly polished by now. Blessed those hardworking souls in Levi's squad." We're here. Don't try anything relatively stu—"

"Eren! I'm coming for your interesting body."Hanji screeched, running full speed ahead with madness glinting on her eyes.