21; military tribunal

"This brings back good ol' memories."I stated sarcastically, letting my eyes wander on the cracks on the walls.

We're about to fetch Eren in his cell for today's military tribunal: the day for Eren's fate to be decided.

Hanji chuckled wistfully."Quite nostalgic to be walking in this same dungeon after seven years."

My mind drifted to the day I was brought here after Erwin found me in front of my family manor at stohess district. I was still shaken at what I had done causing a nasty turmoil with the Military Polices.

"I remember how difficult you are to control. You were the one controlling them instead of the other way around."Hanji stated before laughing with mirth.

"They were certain to shot you down right on the spot."

"But you shot me a tranquilizer."I pointed out, wincing at how much rift I left with the MPs after Erwin won with his proposal. Let's just say we're not exactly in good terms but who isn't?

"You know how difficult that was? Even Erwin can't lay a finger on you without freezing in the air!"

"I was unstable that time!"I protested, crossing my arms over my chest defensively."Imagine a ten years old stuck in a dark cell?"

"Yeah, yeah, still a little defenseless girl."Hanji taunted dully.

I stomped off angrily walking ahead, leaving Hanji and Mike behind.

"Hey! Xyra Grantaine Wissen! Stop using your powers in your own advantage. You sly girl, make me move!"Hanji exclaimed indignantly, posing in an awkward stance.

I bit back a cocky smirk, forcing my face to be sympathetic once I turned to look at her."I'm sorry Hanji, I don't care."I stuck my tongue out stubbornly. Do not mess with the queen!

Mike sighed, being the odd one out. He must be regretting his decision for going with us."We're running out of time. Xyra, cut off your bind on Hanji."Mike commanded firmly.

I pouted, cutting off my hold on Hanji."You're no fun, Mikey."I teased, bringing up his old nickname just to spite him.

"I'm just stretching my powers. I'm afraid they're rusty after not being used since forever."I stated innocently, stretching my hands.

He only grunted before threatening us with no dinner if we don't walk further.

We arrived in some dark steep staircase with only the faint glow of the torches as our guide."They really put Eren in the deepest part of the dungeon. It's like the V.I.P section for villains."I noted with a hint of dark humour. My voice disturbing the dark hushed silence of the dungeon.

"They're actually afraid of him huh?"Hanji mumbled amused at the MPs uneasiness of the titan shifter.

"Coming from people who haven't seen a single titan, they really overdid their definition of maximum prison cell."We came to a stop at a last flight of stairs.

"It's for the sake of citizen's security incase Eren untimely transforms, we can contain him under without causing public damage."A Military Police stated smugly, appearing out of nowhere behind us.

"You think we don't know that?"I sneered, rolling my eyes. They think they're so high and mighty for some fucked up reason."Who the hell are you, our tour guide?"