16; symbol of hope

Typos everywhere... T^T

"Gather all the troops. We'll develop a plan."Pixis hollered, waving his hands to his men below the wall.

"Is he seriously gonna follow my plan?"Armin asked in disbelief."I only based it on what ifs and assumptions."

"There's no point in questioning his decisions. I've known Pixis longer than you all, he saw things that normal people can't comprehend."I stated in reassurance.

"Something we can't see?"Armin asked skeptically.

"He is a man known to be eccentric and has a wider view of a situation. He knows what he is doing."I stated plainly.

Eren nodded, agreeing to my point."Xyra is right. Let's just follow his lead, we're the ones here at stake."

I faced village."There's another pressing issue that needs to be solve before we execute the plan. And Pixis fully recognize it."I stated.

"What do you mean?"Armin asked nervously.

"Like I said,"I faced them."Titans aren't our only enemy."I stated seriously.

We still had to convince this lousy soldiers to fight before we can fight those titans.

"We don't have much time."Pixis stated, walking toward us together with his elite squad."I'll be needing your help, young soldiers."He stated, looking at the trio.

He looked at me, bowing slightly."Especially you, Miss Xyra."

"Miss...Xyra?"Armin and Eren mumbled in awe, looking at me with a newfound respect. They finally saw me in a new light.

I flipped my hair, rolling my eyes at them."Of course, I'll be damned if I can't join the fun."I smirked wickedly."I've been keeping this bloodlust for three years."

Armin shuddered at my word."I wonder how the titans die in your hands?"

"You have no idea."Pixis laughed, patting my head."This little girl is a beast more deadly than those titans."

I glared at him darkly."Say another word and I'll send you outside the walls."I growled out.

He looked at the trio with a wolfish grin."See? Very vicious."

I rolled my eyes at him."You're sense of humor is so pitiful."I taunted.

"Why don't you all head down and wait for us to finish talking."He stated, pointing at Eren and me.

They nodded in understanding while Mikasa still look hesitant to leave Eren alone.

"Don't worry Cadet Ackerman. I assure you that Cadet Jaegar will be unharm under my watch."Pixis stated, smiling at her reassuringly.

Mikasa nodded curtly, sending Eren a worried look to which Eren only replied with a stiff nod.

After they finally get inside the lift to be transported down. We began to walk, following Pixis to god knows where.

I walked beside Eren since he refused to walk alongside Pixis to avoid being disrespectful to his superior.

"They say that before titans dominate this world, there was a constant slaughter of human lives in wars of race and ideology. Then someone said,"If a powerful threat will appear, humanity will learn to value lives and unite."Pixis stated while casually walking forward.