47; an alliance since the beginning

OOOOOMFG!! We hit 100k people!!

How's everybody's besty eyebags? Still healthy?

Well mine is coming back because I'm a fucking traitor to my words. Who said about sleeping early to get adequate sleep in summer? *points to self* Who said about being productive and not watch Kdrama? *fucking points a blinking neon arrow sign to self*

I'll definitely regret this binge thingymagin I've been doing every night right now when school year starts. I SWEAR!

Like, "oh my ghad aubrey I wIsh YOu weREn't sTupID ANd ToOK a dECenT SlEeP lAst SuMMEr noW LoOK At YOu now...

An Overly Fatigue Hooman beeng."

But I love my eyebags so #respecforpandaeyes

Song while writing this was Return from the OST of School 2015

Disclaimer: this author does not have any medical degree or affiliation whatsoever. All the medical stuffs in the story are all pure bs and fictionalized.

...

Morning

I woke up to the sound of somebody calling my name in an annoying sing song voice.

"Miss Xyra, it's morning. Rise and shine~"

"Get the fuck off my morning."I snapped, squeezing my eyes shut. I snuggled deeper on my duvet, sighing in content at the warmness it brings.

"But it's a one fine morning. Look." The voice ruffled something and an intense light filtered over the room, hitting my face like a molten iron.

"The light! It's burning me!" I screeched, covering my head with the duvet.

"Miss Xyra, that's quite an exaggeration. You must wake up." She huffed once she took the duvet off my hands but not after an intense tug of war. She just won because I realized it wasn't worth it.

But I regretted it immediately and turned my back on her because I was feeling exposed right there.

"No." I snapped. My voice muffled out because my face was pressed on the pillows.

"But Miss Xyraaaa." She whined.

I flip her the bird and sighed in relief when silence occupied the room once again. I was quite sure the maid gave up and begun to doze off when a rush of cold water suddenly slapped my skin, drenching my body and awakening my senses.

I sat up in a wet mess, looking at the person holding a bucket of water with an innocent smile. "It seems you're awake now Miss Xyra."

Don't be a problem for Erwin and Hanji.

My inner conscience chided. I calmed down enough to not let my powers flip this room upside since the chair standing on the corner was already floating a centimeter above the ground.

I glared at her and said through gritted teeth. "You're enjoying this too much aren't you?"

...

After the maid graciously helped me through the tedious task of preparing me for the day, saying that that the miss should be at her best impression at all times going to extreme length of calling an army of maids to dress me up in a ombre blue long sleeved dress with a long curly black wig.

I stared at my appearance blankly. "Is this necessary?"

"Absolutely Miss. Master Claude had arranged this beforehand. It would be quite rude to decline his generous gesture if I may say so." The maid smiled at me innocently.