15; don't let me down

I followed behind the four, maintaining a safe distance away from them just enough to hear their conversation.

I don't really know half the part of Eren's unknown ability so I didn't interfere much. I'm only a passerby who saved their asses from exploding into million pieces.

I grumbled as I flattened my curly hair to tame it from its wild nature. Why did my wig had to fly off somewhere?

Thankfully, Pixis had come just in time to coax Captain Felman or I might be force to use brute force in immobilizing their troop. That would be quite a pain in the neck especially for the survey corps' reputation.

Pixis looked down the wall in disappointment."I wouldn't mind being eaten by a titan as long as it's a hot female titan."He stated dreamily, gulping down his flask.

"Hey old man, get your intoxicated mind out of the gutter. We still need to plan our move against this disgusting imbecile."I jeered, pressing his back repeatedly with my foot.

"Even when humanity is at stake, you got the nerve to be as flamboyant as ever."I stated exhasperately.

After the fiasco had settle down and the coward captain finally got his marbles in its place. They were ordered to assemble the garrison troops for the plan on retaking trost district.

I bet every soldiers had this hilarious sullen look in their faces as they realize the fate that they will face.

"I see. Your father gave you that key to your house's basement that contains the answers that we need."Dot Pixis mumbled in comprehension, nodding his head at Eren's statement.

I sighed tiredly, stretching my limbs behind my back while sitting on the edge of the wall with my feet dangling out.

My face contorted in disgust as twelve titans ranging from eight to ten meters continues to scratch the wall, glancing up at me hungrily with saliva dripping down their large mouths in anticipation for flesh.

Instant death would befall any person whose stupid enough to jump in this horde of hungry titans.

I tsked in annoyance, giving the titans a nasty glare."useless things shouldn't exist in this world."I huffed, throwing a huge crate down which is conveniently beside me at the titans with my psychokinesis forcefully.

The other titans only panted, completely oblivious to the pain as the crate shatter from the impact which contains a hell lot of cannon balls inside. The titan who greatly took the hit got his head smashed into bits and pieces, it's body dropping like a sack of rotten potatoes.

"Still the feisty girl I know."Dot Pixis chuckled, looking down at the damage in amusement while sipping his flask nonchalantly. Mikasa, Armin, and Eren stared at me in surprise from my outburst. Looks like they still can't comprehend that I can throw things easily with this power.

"You should get use to this since you'll be seeing more of this from now on."I stated blankly, looking at them in the eye.

They blinked at me in a daze, looking at me strangely. I looked down at my bright green hair which is already down past my shoulders, awkwardly floating in the air. I should definitely cut it short again.

"What kind of power is that?"Armin asked in curiousity while looking down at the titan in horror."Such power can even kill a titan with a crate."He stated in awe.

"Hanji called it as psychokinesis, the ability to manipulate an object under my will like flying, stopping anything from moving, or performing telepathy."I shrugged, cutting off my power as my hair flopped down messily. I really prefer my short hair than this. It's so untameable.

"Commander Pixis said that you are under Commander Erwin's command which means you are already from the Survey Corps since the beginning."Eren stated in disbelief."Amazing."

"What did the Survey Corps plans to do sending you here at the trainee corps?"Armin asked.

"I'm here on a mission to scout you trainees for potential soldiers."I stated, looking at Mikasa to prove my point."It's a good thing that you guys wanted to join the Survey Corps, less job for me."

I floated up, landing on my feet gracefully."You wanted to prove your innocence to live right?"I asked, placing my hand over my hip.

The three nodded simultaneously.

I smirked as the situation starts to get interesting."Then let's hear your plan."I stated, standing beside Pixis.

"My plan?"Armin asked in confusion, cocking his head to the side.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his dim-wittedness."I know you already had a plan in mind when you told them to use Eren's 'titan ability'."I quoted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"My plan is to use Eren in his titan form to carry that boulder to seal the hole in the gate."Armin explained, fidgeting on his nails nervously."I only thought about it on the spot under the pressure."

Pixis looked at me before nodding in agreement to Armin's plan. He walked toward Eren, crouching down in his level."What do you say, Cadet Jaegar?"He asked, smiling at him."Can you close the gap?"

Eren looked unsure of the question."I...don't know sir. I'm also as confuse as you in this situation."He answered truthfully. Atleast he isn't a know-it-all douchebag like Jean...

"Sorry. I asked the wrong question."He looked at Eren seriously."Will you do it or not?"

I smirked in amusement, looking at Eren's face as his eyes again ignite in determination. Trust Pixis for motivating a soldier.

"I don't know if I can, but I will do it."Eren stated firmly.

I glanced at the large hole at gate. If cannot be helped, I can just fly to the boulder and carry it myself to the gate which can only take a minute for me to do but...

"How about you, Miss Xyra? Will you help your comrade?"Pixis asked me, smiling meaningfully. He knows I am testing Eren and his reliability to the Survey Corps.

I sighed in defeat."There's no point in refusing, everyone will die if I'm not there."I grinned sadistically, looking at the titans."It might be fun to finally decapitate hundreds of titans again after three years of in control."

I smiled sweetly at Eren in a sinister way."Let's do our best okay Eren?"I offered my hand for a friendly shake.

Eren looked at my hand cautiously before returning the hand shake firmly."Yeah, I'll be counting on you."

"Same goes for you."

Let's see what you got, Eren.

Don't let me down...