TAG

Hello, it's me! I was tagged by wahidaa86 and I have no choice but to accept. But thanks anyway.

Rules:

1. You have to publish all the rules.

2. You have to write 13 facts about yourself.

3. You cannot say no to this.

4. You have to do this within a week, or the person who tagged you gets to make you do something.

5. You need to have a creative name. (Say what? IDK)

6. You cannot write it in the comments. You have to write it in a book or make a book for it.

7. You have to choose 15 people for this. ( no more no less)

Here it goes!

1. I'm a soprano in my choir.

2. I'm a classical musician but I adore EDM, vocaloids, and Kpop.

3. I secretly want to learn french.

4. I'm a coffee and matcha fanatic. Anything related to coffee is my fave (ex: frappes)

5. I love winter although I live in a tropical country.

6. I've been to Thailand and Japan for a singing competition.

7. I like to think myself as a shy person but if you earn my trust, I am definitely the most talkative and outgoing person you'll ever met.

8. I solely live with my earphones. It's like my other half.

9. I'm a lefty! (Left-handed person)

10. I'm not a people person 'cause I get irritated instantly with small wrong things.

11. My real name is Aubrey.

12. I'm extremely fascinated with History to the point that I once wanted to be an Archeologist. But then I realized that they probably need to study a lot of language so I stick to my colorful artistic side.

13. I have a skin allergy called cholinergic urticaria (allergic to sweat and heat) which is why I can't enjoy sport and go out that much. One time it gets super severe that I look like a lobster and I had to stay in an air conditioned room until it settles down.

I would like to pass the misfortune to:

nyancaaat
cutebunny_san
KittyLuna_Chan
TiaKing552
Azimah222
Haajrah333
HisTentacles
OtakuDesuu7
CrazzehReada
CurlyTip14
SoullessBeauty198
Pechaymistic
klylae
eiman2002
monsterscallinghome

OMFG! I literally had to asked every person that I know for their usernames just to tag 15 people. The downfall of a socially awkward peeps.