Chapter 32

It's been three days since Dylan and I made it official. I've been extremely happy these last few days and even Lizzy noticed. She cornered me after school one day and made me tell her why, which I did. She squealed for ten minutes straight. We got out of school early today and decided we'd go and surprise Dylan by picking him up.

"Do you even know how to get to his school?" I asked as she was driving.

"There's only one other school in town." She turned on her left blinker.

"How do we know it's his? Maybe this isn't a good idea." I'm so use to Dylan picking me up I don't know how he'd feel about it being the other way around. Technically I'll still have to ride with him anyways since I have no car.

"Relax Ashley he's your boyfriend now, and if I know Dylan he's going to love seeing you either way." She pulled into a school lot and I instantly spotted Dylan's mustang standing out from the other cars. He was actually here. I didn't know if he truly ever went t school after dropping me off because he was always late.

Lizzy pulled up next to some red car, she turned the car off and got out. I quickly got out following behind her.

"Where are you going? I thought we were going to wait!" I hissed as I followed her to the front doors.

"Change of plans." She said casually. To my surprise we walked in without a problem, no one stopped us.

"Where are you going? We shouldn't be in here." I smelt him before I saw him. He was walking down the hall with two other guys, they seemed to be in deep conversation. I blushed as I stumbled. Why does he have to be so hot? And to think he's all mine. Dylan looked up with confusion on his face and I realized he must've smelt me too. He grinned sprinting towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Lizzy wanted to come!" I answered a little too quickly. Lizzy rolled her eyes at my outburst.

"Oh, so you didn't want to see me?" He pulled away looking down at me. I never noticed how tall he was, or maybe I was just short.

I blushed. "Yes, I did." I wanted to kiss him, but there were way too many people around us. I wasn't a huge fan of PDA.

"Hey Dylan, who is this?" One of his friends asked. I looked around Dylan to see Ryan and some other boy standing there.

"Hey Ashley." Ryan said waving.

"Hi."

"This is my mate Ashley." Dylan told the guy. The guy looked at me in shock, and then held his hand out to me.

"I'm Zach." He said to me. Before I could respond Dylan turned me back around to face him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"I thought I'd surprise you." I said smiling at him.

"Well this is the best surprise I've gotten in a while." He admitted. I blushed under his gaze.

"We were about to ditch anyways and go to my house. You guys want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah we're not doing anything." I looked over at Lizzy to confirm she was ok with that, she nodded.

We all started making our way to the double doors, and once again no one stopped us. The security here was bad. Once we made it outside I started heading towards Dylan car.

"You guys mind riding with Lizzy? If she doesn't mind of course." Dylan said.

"I don't mind." Zach said, both guys started walking away while Ryan mumbled something about bros before hoes. I laughed as Dylan rolled his eyes. I jumped in the passenger seat buckling up. Dylan slide in a few seconds later and started the car up, I frowned.

"Put your seatbelt on." I ordered him. He raised an eyebrow at me with an amused look on his face.

"Ok mom." He told me jokingly.

"Did you have fun at school today?" I asked him. I really did sound like his mother.

"Are you really asking me about school?" Dylan laughed at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Just making conversation." I told him.

"What are you wearing to prom?" He asked me.

"I have no idea." I told him truthfully.

"Get something red." He said.

"Why?" I looked over at him.

"Because I'm taking you to prom and that's what I'll be wearing." He shrugged. I felt my heart melt. He wanted to take me? I mean I know we're dating but.

"What about your own prom?" I asked him.

"Anywhere you are is my prom." I blushed at his words.

"O-oh." He smirked at me. "You didn't ask me though." I stated.

"It automatically comes with the boyfriend package." I rolled my eyes.

"Says who?"

"Says me and nobody can change that."

"Well I'm not going with you unless you ask." I told him smugly. He cocked his head at me. "Eyes on the road!"

He chuckled. "Ok I'll ask." I waited for him to continue.

"Well?" I said after a few seconds.

"I never said when." He smirked.

"You mean I have to wait?" I frowned, I didn't like waiting I wasn't very patient.

"Yup." He said popping the p. I growled crossing my arms over my chest.