Chapter 4

I've never been so happy to be home in my life. I've been home for at least two hours now and have done nothing but watch cartoons. After a while I decided to use Jakes car to go get some ice cream since he's still not here. I searched the nearest super market in my gps before putting on my shoes and running down stairs. I walked into the kitchen looking for my mom.

"Mom can I have some cash so I can go and get some ice cream?" I asked when I found her at the kitchen counter mixing something, it smelled divine.

"Have you finished unpacking? Done your homework?" She asked.

"Yes, it's all done," I rolled my eyes at her questioning. She stared at me for a moment longer before getting her purse and handing me ten dollars. "Thank you!"

"Drive safely! And hurry up dinner is almost done." She called after me as I ran out the front door.

The nearest super market was four blocks from the house, it took me no time to get there. I quickly ran into the store and got my ice cream before leaving. I couldn't wait to get home and stuff my face.

I was two blocks from the house when the car stopped. I tried starting the engine again, but it only made this clanking sound. "That doesn't sound good." I looked out the window and saw nothing but a forest. I got out of the car walking around to the front and popped the hood up. I looked at the engine as if I knew what I should be looking for, I know nothing about cars.

"Need some help?" I jumped startle, causing me to smack my head on the roof of the car.

I turned holding my head to see Blake leaning against a pole with a smile on his face. Where the hell did he come from?

"I mean if you're offering it." I answered stepping away from the car. He stepped forward and bent over the hood looking.

"What'd you do?" He asked.

"I don't know I was driving when it stopped..."

He nodded and continued looking the car over.

I was standing there watching, when suddenly, a blinding pain went through me. I doubled over screaming as tears started streaming down my face. Blake's head snapped in my direction, he looked confused at first before shock covered his features. He scooped me up and started making his way towards the forest. If I wasn't in so much pain I would protest about going in a forest with him.

He ran us to the middle of the forest, and softly laid me down on the grass. The whole time I was screaming in pain.

"Shh it's Ok baby girl hold on." I faintly heard Blake's voice over the sound of my screaming. It felt like my bones were repositioning themselves, it hurt so bad. I eventually passed out from the pain, still hearing Blake in the background saying soothing words.

When I came to I felt very different. I stood up and realized I was standing on all four. Looking down where I should have seen my hands I saw paws instead. I twisted around trying to see the rest of my body but was failing miserably. Looking around I saw a lake up ahead, I took off running towards it. Stopping at the edge I looked at my reflection in the water and jumped back surprised. I slowly walked back towards the water and studied myself. I was a huge wolf; my fur was all black while my ears were white.

"You're a werewolf." I let out a scream, that came out more like a yelp as I turned around facing the intruder voice.

"Who are you?" There was a large black wolf standing in front of me. For some reason I wasn't afraid of this wolf, even though he seemed to be leaking with power.