My Wayward Son

( SEASON TWO )

"It's okay." Elena says.

"No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says.

"No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized something." Elena says. "There's just no way we could go back, you know? Before it happened."

"You're right. There's just no way." Sam says and shakes his head. Then, after a moment, Elena gives in and kisses him. Sam immediately responds, pushing her against the wall.

They strip each other of their clothing and make their way to the bedroom, falling back onto the bed. Throughout the night, they continue to make passionate love, letting go of all they had been holding back. Hours later, they fall asleep in each other's arms, completely content.

»

Elena thought her whole world was over.

She had gotten a call from a hospital, saying that Dean, Sam and their Dad had gotten into a car accident, a 18 wheeler ramming into them.

She had made it there, but just to find Sam there but Dean in a coma. The Yellow Eyed Demon had managed to track them down and kill their father.

All Elena wanted to do was leave them on their own and live her life. It wasn't her fault that she was born under a bad name.

But she sucks it up and ends up road tripping with the brothers anyway.

She finds out that there is way more people like Sam out there that are all been mysteriously taken. And so is he.

As time dwindles down, it's up to Dean, Elena and Bobby to bring him home. But what is left is heartbreak.

[Supernatural Season 2]

all rights go to Eric Kripke & Robert Singer; I do not own Elena or any other Vampire Diaries characters, just the storylines