(1) Going Out With a Bang

***IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!***   I started this story when I was in seventh grade and finished it as a senior in high school. I am very embarrassed of the earlier chapters in this story because they came from the mind of a 14 year old who had terrible spelling, grammar, and childish ideas. I am now trying to go through and edit this story, but because I am so busy, it is taking forever. You have been warned.

Please enjoy reading something that was a huge part of getting me through my childhood.

Edited through: Chapter 5

***

"You have got to be kidding me! Come on Kathryn, you guys can't just make me leave for something I didn't do!" I only needed to live here for another three months, there was no way I was leaving! For all I cared I would sleep in the dog house. I needed people to believe I was living here, my social worker in particular.

"I wish I could say I was kidding. I hate you though and seriously, you had to know that something like this was bound to happen. I know that adding stealing to you wrap sheet is going to make you look even more attractive. No one wants you Leann, that is why you have lived in so many damn homes. I know for a fact that no one cares that your mother died in a house fire, so maybe don't tell your next family about it. You are seriously such a screw up. Its probably a  good thing that she isn't alive to watch you ruin your life." When she talked about my mother that way it made me want to cry. I never understood why people thought that the way to get to me was to insult my dead mother.

"What is your mom going to do Kathryn, throw me out on the streets? She won't believe you. Everything that you have accused me of steeling is sitting right here in your room! Why don't you just grow up?" She accused me of taking her clothes and money. If June believed that I had stolen her daughters trashy clothes then maybe I did need out of this house. I had never stolen anything before in my life and I was not going to start here.

"No. Actually I am trying to convince her to involve the cops. Although she is leaning more towards calling your case worker. She tell him something along the lines of  you were just a little to much to handle and don't fit into the family the way she was hoping. She is to nice to let him know what a disappointment you turned out to be. How many families have you been kicked out of now Leann? No one wants you! When are you going to learn that the world would be better off without you?" 

My life had never been easy. Even when I had a mother we struggled to get by. I had tried my hardest over the years to be someone she could be proud of but I failed more times than not. I was hoping that God had a better plan for me somewhere down the road, I was banking on it actually. I needed love. I had been deprived of it for such a long time that I no longer remembered what it felt like.

"That's a lie and you know it. You are a pathetic excuse for a human." She really did bring out the worst in me. I couldn't help but raise my voice at here as she continued to spout her lies.

"Shut the hell up Leann. If I were you I would be kissing my ass right now. I am the one that controls your future and right now its not looking so good for you. The first thing I ever said to you was that I hated you, I just can't believe you thought you were going to last in this house."

"The fact that you hate me for something I didn't do is beyond stupid! You can not tell your mother that I stole your stuff because you think I slept with some guy. I helped him with homework after school, once. I was only there for an hour! I don't know how that became sleeping with him in your twisted mind." I felt as though I was arguing with a child. There was no way I was going to win this argument because she was never going to find logic.

"You are such a Bitch! When you moved in here I told you Jared was off limits. It was the only rule I gave you other than to never touch my stuff. So what did little miss perfect do? She slept with the only guy I have ever loved!"