(16) Kind of Kinky

Hey my lovelies!!! I am feeling so much better since the last time I wrote! =) So hopefully that will help me write in a happier mood.

The song is The Other Side by Bruno Mars. Yah you could say i kind of love that guy. =)

Liam's POV

I felt uncomfortable just sitting there knowing I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until Leann did. Every time her breathing and heart beat became more stable I was hopeful that she had fallen asleep. But she would soon turn uncomfortably and sigh.

I gave it another five minutes before I decided neither of us were going to get any sleep like this and as an alpha it was my duty to make sure...who am I kidding I just want whatever's best for my mate and right now that was sleep.

"Leann?"

"Yah?"

"Have you fallen asleep yet?"

"Nope."

"Oh..." It became quite as Leann got up as quite as a human could and crossed the room to my bed. I automatically reacted and scooted over making room for her. My wolf wanted so badly just to reach out and grab her, because all of a sudden he decided he didn't hate humans. Well at least not this one, he loved her too. She was so close yet to far away because we were not touching. I think that she might have sensed my anxiety and scooted closer and cuddled up close. But with her that close I couldn't control myself or my wolf. So I reached out and grabbed her around the waste pulling her as close to me as possible.

"I'm sorry my wolf kind of has a mind of his own and with you so close and me being so tired I didn't even think about stopping him." God she probably thought I was some kind of creeper.

"I'm not complaining." I leaned down and placed a kiss the back of her head. But I could tell she was already fast asleep.

"Have good dreams baby, I really do love you and hope that you pick me. It will be difficult not having you with me like this but if that's what you want...then I will give it to you and just love you from the side lines." I kissed the back of her head one more time before I drifted off to sleep the happiest I had ever been.

***

I woke up to the most beautiful sight. The most perfect angel, sleeping perfectly next to me where she belonged. She was so adorable even in her sleep. Her brows come together as she became confused I almost woke her up until the confusion soon became a smile. I couldn't help but hope that the smile was about me.

Those hopes were soon crushed and I became angry. "Kyle don't be silly I love you most." How could I have been so stupid to think that Leann would love me more than Kyle? He had never tried to hide the mating bond from anyone. Why had I been so stupid! Seriously if she loves him more in her sleep then that obviously meant that she loved him more when she wasn't unconscious.

I will show her though. Ill show here that I will be a much better mate for her. Ill be everything she ever wanted in a guy and if she still picks Kyle then it will take every fiber of my being not to kill him. But if he makes her happiest then what more could I ask?

I will be a better mate than Kyle though, so that is not even going to be a possibility. With that thought I slowly and carefully untangled myself from Leann and as I did she frowned again and reached out unconsciously for me. That almost did it, I almost climbed back in bed and would not have gotten out of it until she told me too. But I was really going to try to win her over. So I slowly crept out of the room ignoring my wolf as he complained about leaving our mate to go downstairs and make her breakfast.

What would she want? What if she hated what I made? Would she tell me she hated it? Or would she just choke it down? What if she was allergic to what I made? What if...I'm just going to make her one of my favorites and hope she likes it. If not then she better tell me that way I don't make it for her again.