(15) Whipped

The song is First Love by Adele. Its kind of a play on Leann having to choose between the two. haha who do you think was her first love out of the two and why is she telling them she needs someone new? lol =) I still haven't decided which one she is going to end up with! <3 love you all.

If you already read this first part of the chapter go down about half way where I start to talk again and I will explain why you have already read it. THERE IS A PART THAT YOU HAVENT READ YET SO...go to it.

Liam POV

"Get out of my house Kyle"

"No."

"As your alpha I command you to get out off my house." Damn strait he better get out of my house and stop hurting my mate. I almost killed him 6 times in the last 5 minutes.

"Fine, but I will be back tomorrow, everyone in the pack is required to go to that meeting you are holding, and considering I'm still part of the pack I WILL be there." Maybe I could kick him out of the pack that would fix everything. But I knew that would only hurt Leann, and make her hate me.

Kyle walked up to Leann and kissed her. A growl escaped my throat, but I would be lying if I said I was trying to hold it back. As soon as Leann heard my growl she instantly froze and got shaky again. Her breathing became slow as if someone was suffocating her.

Kyle tried kissing her again and it made me angrier so I let out another growl that only cut Leann's air off more. Every time Kyle touched her she gradually became bluer in the face and looked less and less like the beautiful healthy girl she was. "Kyle stop touching her it is only making it worse."

"Then help me help her." I didn't know what to do.

'LIAM, Just come over here and touch me!!!!!' I slowly walked up to Leann who was still struggling for air and simply pocked her. She took in a sharp jagged breath then let it out just as fast. I grabbed her into a hug at an inhuman rate of speed and she was soon breathing as if she had just run a mile. " Sweetie, why does this happen." She was now panting as I ran my hands threw her hair.

"I don't know it just seems like whenever I show one of you affection in front of the other my heart gets torn out for the one I'm not with and I can't breath."

Kyle spoke up "Well that makes this a little more complicated doesn't it?"

"I don't know what we are going to do guys. I want to with both of you but I can't hurt either of you, I don't think I could live with myself if I did."

"We can figure that out later. Kyle you should leave now, Leann is tired and needs to go to sleep." He walked over to hug her but Leann quickly scooted away from him, which only made me smile. She turned to me.

"Don't get a big head, I just don't want to be suffocated again. So I'm not going to touch either of you tonight. Liam you can sleep in one of the guest rooms right?" She shyly smiled up at me. How could I ever say no to those eyes? I knew if she ever asked for anything, even something extremely ridiculous I would never be able to say no. I loved her too much. Whenever she smiled I couldn't help but smile. When ever she was happy I was happy. When she was sad I wanted to kill whoever had mad her feel sadness. She had me whipped in less than a day and I was completely ok with it.

"Sure sweetie. Kyle we will see you tomorrow, goodnight." He was reluctant to leave but after a lot of persuasion through our mind link I made him leave. As his alpha I had that authority.

After a few goodbyes, Leann turned and started walking up the stares. I caught up to her easily and was about to grab her from behind when I remembered she said she didn't want to touch either of us. At a human speed she turned to look at me and smiled, I smiled back. It was impossible not to close the small space between us, but I could do it for her because that's what she wanted.