(17) Death is Never Peaceful

Leann's POV

I couldn't even think strait as the pain rushed threw my body. WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!! I could hear my bones breaking but I couldn't make out that pain from the others. There was so much going on that I didn't even notice Liam sat with me and placed my head in his lap.

"Honey...........its........don't........" What? He was making no sense. Oh my god, my head felt like it was going to explode!

"L-Liam what the fuck is happening to me!!" Well at least that is what I meant to say I'm pretty sure the only thing that came out was screams.

I couldn't understand why this was happening. All I could think of was the pain. I cried out again as my spin arched and every last one of my vertebra broke. I hate to actually cry with tears. I only cry when I am angry, crying when I'm in pain just seems so week. But this pain was to much to take. If my jaw bone hadn't been breaking I'm sure that I would have been able to feel the warm tears quickly running down my cheeks, to fast to comprehend.

My insides felt like they were on fire. But my skin itself felt like it was in the depths of hell. My skin was burning hotter than anything I thought could possibly exist on this earth. The sheer pain of the flames were almost as bad as each and every one of my bones breaking.

"Leann listen to me..." When I looked down at the rest of my body threw tears I could see my bones sticking out of my skin. My blood staining the sand colored carpet. Is this really how god decided to take me? At least it had to all be over soon...

***

People always say when you see the light don't fallow it, but for me I had too. It wasn't a light in a room full of darkness, but instead a dark bliss from the blinding light that surrounded me. At least now I was dead. And maybe the darkness lead to heaven. Then again maybe fate had decided that I deserved to go to hell. Its seemed like that's always how fate had planned it.

The darkness was so close I could almost reach out and grab it. It was dark and cold and my way out of this bright and terrible place. All I needed to do was take one more step and it would all be over. All the families I had hurt, All the people that never cared about me, all the people that did. It was all a thing of the past because now I was either going to go meet my mother in heaven or my father in hell. Either way I was done with this cruel place we call earth.

***

Everything was dark, but I could hear everything. Everything was too load and it sounded as if everyone was screaming at me. Was this what heaven was like? No. everything was to load and dark. Maybe it was hell? I had ended up here after all.

I could hear Mr. And Mrs. Town talking about me, had they died too? Maybe 2012 really was the end of the world and we had all suffered that cruel and twisted ending. They were saying something about not being able to tell Jim. What the Fuck? Was I not dead? How had I survived that? Every bone in my body had broke and I felt as though I had been set on fire. How could I still be alive. And what couldn't they tell Jim? He was my caseworker legally he was suppose to know almost everything about me.

"We could tell him she got in a car accident and the paramedics tried to save her but once the jugular was cut we really couldn't save her." Was my jugular slit? Maybe I had suffered all the pain my body could take and I could no longer feel it?

Suddenly my eyes flung open as I took in my surroundings. Everything was so clear. What happened to me? This was heaven!!! "Oh your awake, someone wake up Liam and call Kyle. It's about time he knew." Quicker than should have been possible I was off the bed that someone had obviously laid me on and was against the wall farthest from them. Maybe I wasn't dead. But someone that had every bone in there body surely shouldn't be able to move this fast let alone move.

"Oh Leann sweetie we don't want to hurt you I promise. There is a lot that you don't know about yourself now and we just want to help you understand." Mrs. Town took a step closer to me and I let out a growl. Why did I just growl?

"Oh sweetheart she really was meant to be our alpha female! Leann your going to make a great Luna!" What?

"Renee lets not push her just yet honey. She has no idea what has happened and it would probably be best if Liam explained it to her."

"But Damon..."

"Renee no."

"Fine but if he doesn't get here soon I don't think I will be able to stop myself from talking with her." I hate when people talk about you like you aren't there even though you are standing in the same room. The door flung open and in burst Liam "Where is she and how long has she been awake?!"

"Liam calm down she is over there, and maybe three minutes." As soon as I smelt him my senses went wild. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever scene in my life. I thought that I knew what he looked like before but I knew nothing. His face was perfect, his brown hair cropped so sexy. And his brown eyes made my insides melt. His body looked like it was sculpted by an angel.

I stared at him for what must have been five minutes. No one said anything, no one moved a muscle. It was almost like they wanted to see how I was going to react to him. "Leann? Honey, I'm so sorry are you okay? You have been out for a week and I just...don't hate me alright?"

Then it all came rushing back to me. Waking up without Liam, walking down stairs to breakfast, the passionate kiss we shared, him biting me, and how angry I had been. It was all a distant memory. There was no way I could be mad at him right now, I'm not really sure if I could even if I wanted too.

"Am I dead?" My voice was so horse I'm not even completely sure if that's what I said.

"Of course your not sweetie." He took a step closer to me. "Leann I don't want to hurt you I promise. Don't be afraid baby none of us want to hurt you." He repeated it over and over again.

" I don't think you want to hurt me." Okay that was a lie I kinda thought that Mr. and Mrs. Town wanted to cut my jugular, but once I saw, no once I smelt him in the hallway I felt internally safe.

Liam then took three giant steps and was across the room in less than a second. He stood in front of me and didn't tower over me as much as he once had. He took my face in his two giant hands and stared down at me. "Leann baby I love you and I'm so sorry. I completely understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me again but you have to know that this was never the plan. I feel terrible and if there is any way for you to still have a chance to be able to choose. I will let you, no I will make you. What I did was wrong. Leann I thought that I was going to lose you. I never want to go threw that ever again. Even if it means seeing you happy with another man. Just the fact that you are happy will keep me sane at night. Honey I love you so much..." I cut him off my softly pressing my lips to his. It was quick but it was the best kiss I had ever had in my life. Fireworks would be a very accurate understatement.

"I love you too. It was always you. I tried to tell myself it wasn't but from the first time I saw you I felt something to strong to ignore. It was always you."

"Really?"

"Of course." I smiled up at him and he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again. Before anything could happen though Mrs. Town let out a huge awwww and reminded us that we were not alone.

"Hey Liam?"

"Yah babe?"

"Can you explain what the hell just happened to me?!"

What you guys think? Like comment and vote ;)