(3) Clouded Thoughts

Enjoy<3

Leann POV

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." He was the most amazing thing I had ever looked at. There was no way that his abs were achieved by anything but hard work and a lot of healthy eating. I had only met him once before and was too distracted by his still shirtless body to notice just how attractive he really was. I had never been one to gawk at the male sex, but the queen herself would stop to stare at this boy.

My mind continued with embarrassing thoughts such as the former when he started to snap his fingers. "Weren't you just wearing those clothes?" I looked down embarrassed; my clothes were starting to stick to my wet body. There was no way for me to avoid the obvious so I kept my eyes low. He seemed to affect my thoughts more than I would have liked to admit. As I attempted to walk across the room my foot caught on something and sent me toppling over. I face planted directly in front of my new roommate and could already feel tears pricking at my eyes.

A very deep chuckle echoed around the room as I tried to get up. I raised my eyes to his and felt my cheeks go red. He seriously found it hilarious that I had just made a fool of myself. When I finally made it to my feet I noticed that my fall had indeed made the clothes-sticking situation even worse. You could literately see everything through my shirt and it only increased by blush.

I was most thankful for Mr. Town at the moment, if it hadn't been for him I would have walked into this room naked. He had been extremely rude to me only a minute ago, yet he was my favorite person at that moment. He had saved me an immense amount of embarrassment. I had never been naked in front of anyone, let alone someone of the opposite sex.

Males in general were a mystery to me. I mean sure, I had been hit on before. I had even gone out on a few dates in my time, but it never went farther than that. It was sort of like I repelled males. I did however seem to have an act for attracting the crazy ones however. This male standing in front of me was no exception. I already knew he hated me so living here was going to be just as fun as all the other places I had stayed before.

I made sure not to look at Liam as I finished my walk of shame to my suitcase. The zipper got stuck as I tried to unzip it and it only added to my embarrassment. I could tell that he was still watching me and it made me very self conscious of everything I was doing. I wasn't sure how living in the same room as him for the next couple of months was going to work but I really hoped he was above practical jokes and animal cruelty. He continued to laugh and the sound of it annoyed me more than anything, yet it was still beautiful.

I tried to hide my embarrassment by going through the things in my hands. I couldn't keep that stupid man out of my mind. He had been nothing but rude to me since I had gotten here. I continued to go through the things I was holding and noticed I was missing my pajama shorts. This was not really a problem because I usually slept in my underwear, but I knew that was out of the question with this guy standing in the same room. I had never shared a room with a male before but I was pretty sure neither of us would be sleeping in our undies any time soon.

I knew that living here was going to be the death of me. The people all seemed so rude and it was the smallest town I had ever had the displeasure of staying in. It literately only took Jim and I twenty seconds to drive from one end of main street to the next. At the city limits stood a sign that indicated there were under a thousand residents in Willa. I couldn't even imagine what that meant for the schooling in this area. It was times like now that I was grateful for my odd track to graduation. I ended up with my high school diploma by the time I was fifteen.

My plan to make it through the short time that I was being forced to live here was to communicate as little as possible. I would not make friends, I would not socialize with the Towns and I would stay here locked away in this bedroom. I was not looking to make roots here in Willa; I was looking to get out. Fosters families were all the same anyways; they are only in it for the money. My plan was going to be easily executed because of this.