(8) Are We A We?

So I decided to update a little early as a thank you. Guess what everyone I have almost 900 reads and almost 20 votes! I'm so excited! Thank you all so much for supporting me. It really does mean so much. I hope that you love this next chapter.

Oh and for the song. I was listening to this when i wrote the chapter. And i think it kinda fits. =) Tim McGraw-Taylor Swift.

Leann POV

Yah actually I think that I did want a ride home from him. Not only because my walk home would have been freezing, but because he made me feel safe. I don't exactly know why, but he made me feel like he would never let anything happen to me.

"Here this way." He was leading me out to the parking lot.

"What one is yours?"

"The silver Chevy pickup over there." He lifted his arm and pointed.

"Wow its nice."

"Ha not really, it's just a 2009."

"Hey that's pretty nice. I have never even owned a car."

"Really?"

"Yah, I never really got the chance."

"Well I bet you, you will. The Towns are kind of into fancy cars. Liam owns the new Chevy Camaro zl1."

"I wont be here long enough for them to buy me anything like that though..."

"Why is that?"

"Um, because everyone sends me back."

"You lost me."

"Um well I'm kind of in foster care." Usually when I tell people that I don't give it a second thought, but right now it was freaking me out how embarrassed I was.

"Really, I heard you were just staying with the Towns because your mother was friends with Liam's mom but I guess I might have heard wrong."

"What?"

"No I bet I just heard someone wrong. Forget I even said anything."

"No, what do you mean she knew my mother?"

"I just heard that they knew each other."

"Really? I wonder how well. I guess well enough for me to stay with them."

"Yah I guess. Maybe just ask Mr. and Mrs. Town about it."

"You think they would have told me by now don't you?" He opened the passenger side door for me. How sweet. No guy had ever done that for me.

"Thanks."

"Yup."

He walked around to the drivers side and got in. As he was turning the car on he turned to me. "You want to know something?"

"Sure."

"Your way to cute to be related to Liam anyway." My cheeks felt like they were on fire. This guy was seriously sweet.

"Thanks but if you didn't notice that whole family is really attractive. Actually everyone in this town is really good looking. Why is that?"

"The crazy weather?" He smiled over at me.

"I know what is up this that? Its freezing at night freezing in the morning and then crazy hot in the afternoon." I smiled back, hopefully I didn't look to ridiculous.

"Your so cute."

"Thanks, so are you." What? Did I just say that. This guy was making me say crazy stuff. Why?