(19) A Little Bit Crazy

So this is probably going to be a terrible chapter because I have writers block and decided to start watching the movie Avatar with the blue people. Lol =) So just expect it not to be very good.

Kyle's POV (Before Leann had her first shift)

I left Liam's house not sure about what to do. I sure as hell didn't want to leave my beautiful mate there with him, but he was my alpha and I had to listen to him. That wasn't the only reason I left, it was because Leann hated him. He was a pig and I knew Leann couldn't stand to even be in the same room as him. Either way I was the one that got to go to work with her tomorrow. I could just mark her there. My deal with Liam...actually my friendship with Liam was all disposable and if losing it meant that I got Leann for the rest of my life I would lose it.

She was everything I could ever hope for in a mate. Except for the fact she was Liam's mate too. Truthfully that wouldn't be that hard to fix though. Liam could always get in an "accident" and never come back from it. Making me his beta, the new alpha and Leann my beautiful Luna. It would be so easy to kill Liam; he left his guard down way to often. Even though he has practically been my brother since the day I was born, Leann meant more to me than that. And I knew that I meant more to her than Liam. She didn't have to say it out loud but I knew. I Knew that she loved me more than anything else in the world and I couldn't wait to mark her tomorrow and keep her all to myself.

I will kill Liam Town if it comes down to it. End of story.

***

Leann's POV

"Baby I'm only going to be in my office alright?" He grabbed me around the waist and rolled me over on his bed to look at him. Yesterday was crazy but I finally understood. I understood why he had tried not to love me when he first met me. I understood how important the secret and the pack were to him. And now I understood how hard it would have been to share me with someone. Because I sure as hell know that I wouldn't be able to share him with anyone. He was my everything and I hope that I meant as much to him as he does to me.

He smoothed out the creases on my forehead. "Stop frowning Leann, what's wrong? I don't like that look even if it is on you beautiful face."

"I was just wondering how you ever shared me with anyone, because I know that if some other girl started saying that you were her mate I would kill her. Even if she was my best friend or my beta."

"Well that's the difference between us beautiful, I have more self control."

"Oh do you now?"

"Well I'm pretty sure that I showed you I could control myself last night didn't I?" That's true last night could have been my first time. And I'm surprised that he didn't force me into anything. I wasn't ready even if it was embarrassing that I was seventeen and was still a virgin.

'Leann I wouldn't force you into anything and I hope that you wouldn't think that low of me. I will wait as long as you need me too. Just let me know when you are ready hun.' He spoke to me through my mind and out of everything that should creep me out about being a werewolf that was one of the main ones. We could send our thoughts to each other and I'm still not very good at controlling what gets sent to him yet. I mean sure before he could send his thoughts to me, but it was only a one way thing. Now that he could hear what I was thinking it was kinda creepy.

"Leann honey look at me." I snuggled closer to him but couldn't look up at his eyes. "Leann I'm not kidding. I will wait as long as you need me too, you are worth waiting for."

"Are you sure? Liam I'm sure that you could have any girl you wanted so why wait for me? I'm not worth it." I frowned and hid my face farther away from his and into his chest.

I heard a load growl start in the pit of his stomach. "Leann how dare you even think that you are not good enough! Sweetie I love you. If anything you are way to good for me." He pulled me up so that he could see my face but I still refused to look at him.

"LOOK AT ME!" He growled it at me. If it were possible I might have been scared of him. "Leann I don't want anyone else, I want you and I can wait for you. Please don't be scared of me Leann seriously I love you. Do you still have feelings for Kyle? Honey because if you do I will find a way to except that.." I finally looked up at him and kissed him quickly to stop him from talking.

"No silly of course I don't still have feelings for Kyle. I love you too but I just...I just don't understand how someone like you could love someone like me." I dropped my eyes again it was true though how could someone that grew up with so much love someone with so little? Someone who had been told over and over again that no one could ever learn to love her.

"Who told you that no one could love you sweetie?"

"Damn it Liam stop doing that if I wanted you to hear what I was thinking then I would say it out loud."

"Then block me silly."

"I don't know how too! I don't know how to do anything! I'm new to this remember!"

"Shh baby I'm sorry I know."

"I'm sorry I guess I have a little bit of a temper. But really Liam I am new at this I have no idea how to do anything."

"Babe I know and I hate to do this but I have to go to my office and take care of some stuff before the big pack meeting I put off the other day. I rescheduled it for tomorrow."

"Pack meeting? As in I'm going to have to meet people from your pack in some formal setting?"

"One it is OUR pack. And no its just going to be another barbeque out back." A smile spread across his face as I brought my head up to his and kissed him with what was suppose to be a quick kiss goodbye so that he could get to work. But oh Mr. greedy wouldn't have that, he quickly captured my lips with his and nibbled on my bottom lip obviously asking for entrance. But to his surprise and my difficulty I denied it and pulled away.

"Go finish whatever it is in the office that is so important and ill go make us breakfast alright then we can finish this." He looked over at me and tried to kiss me again, I let him and started to kiss him back when my stomach decided to betray me and growl loader than I had ever heard even Liam growl.

"All right I get it your hungry. But I hope you know I'm keeping you too that and I'm going to finish my work ten times faster now." He kissed me on the forehead and started to get up. That's when I realized that he was only in a pair of boxers and me in only one of his shirts. If I were a random by standard I would think we did more than just sleep in that bed last night. But thankfully Liam was a total gentlemen and told me he would wait and that made me trust him that much more.

"Remember honey I'm not going to be gone that long and I'm pretty hungry so don't take to long with breakfast."

"Shut up you butt hole ill take as long as I want and if that's to long for you then you can just make your own breakfast."

He held up his hands in surrender. "Alright take as long as you want my beautiful little mate. Ill be waiting." And with one last lustful look back at me he made his way out the door.

I laid my head back down on the pillow with a thud. To say yesterday had been an event filled day would be the understatement of the year. I laid back and closed my eyes and thought back to what had happened yesterday after I had shifter in front of Liam and his parents.

*Nice time for a flashback don't you think? (: Maybe in the next chapter ((: So Kyle seems a lil crazy right!? I know it was super short but it was mostly just to show that they were still together and happy and that there is something definitely wrong with Kyle.