(14) Stop Fighting!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! =)

Xoxo

Leann POV

"Sure just let me go down stairs and take care of a few things. Ill be up in a few sweetie." Sweetie? Ok if I hadn't learned about this whole werewolf mating thing I probably would have flipped out on him but I like how that sounded as it came out of his mouth. And he had been calling me things like that all night, it was kinda nice.

He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger longer than they needed too. I was glad that he had left me alone for a little bit. I had a lot to think about and I really hadn't had that much time to think yet.

Mates? That was ridiculous to even think about, me, being with two....dogs? Well that's not really what I had imagined in the long run of my life but I cant lie to myself and say that I don't feel anything toward either of them. I know that its not love but it is definitely much stronger than any feelings I have ever had for any other man on this planet.

I could imagine each path with both of them. Both paths were so different, and I wanted each one to be real for different reasons. With Kyle I could tell everyday would be almost like a fairytale, he was so sweet and always made me feel like a princess. But with Liam everything would be exciting and adventuress. I'm sure that Liam could be just as sweet as Kyle but he had said that he had been trying not to love me because it wasn't the way of his kind or whatever, which kind of made me think less of him. He had to have Kyle confirm to him that it was ok to have a human mate? If you ask me that loses points for him. The score comes out with Kyle on top but not by much. I know that if Liam even does the littlest thing it will gain him more points than he disserves.

I heard growling come from down stairs and it definitely was not friendly growling. I threw my sheets off and ran down the stairs as fast as I could. When I got to the kitchen I felt like crying. Kyle and Liam were at each others throats yelling and hissing and growling and if I wasn't afraid that they were going to kill each other I would have been scarred. "STOP IT! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" I felt like I yelled it at the top of my lungs but both of them acted like they didn't hear me and then actually started to physically fighting eachother. Then I whispered "If you hurt each other it will only hurt me." And right away they both stop mid punch and turned to look at me.

I'm sure that I looked like a pathetic child again because I was once again crying. What was it with this town and making me cry? I don't cry! Kyle ran over to me and hugged me, but it was so tight I couldn't breath and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get him to let go of me. I tried to talk but no words came out.

Sooner than should have been possible Kyle was gone and was lying on the floor with Liam on top of him. Liam looked like he was ready to rip Kyle's throat out. "Liam! Liam! Listen to me, he didn't hurt me I'm ok I promise but if you hurt him you will be the one hurting me please please get off of him and don't hurt him." Slowly Liam raised his body off of Kyle's where they had both landed after Liam had thrown him across the room. When Liam looked back up at me his eyes were black with anger. I looked to Kyle who looked concerned.

"Leann even though you are my mate just as much to me as you are to him, he is my alpha and he is in a dark place right now because he thinks that I hurt you. I know that this is going to hurt me but please help him, it doesn't matter what you have to do." He said the last words with uncertainty.

I walked over to Liam and he looked at me with his cold black eyes. Slowly I raised my arms and wrapped them around his waist. His body instantly became less tense but he did not return the hug. "Good Leann that's helping but I don't think that just a hug is going to bring him out of it. Please Honey do whatever it takes. An alpha is extremely protective of his mate and when they get like this, their mate is the only person that can bring them out of it. Just try." Kyle encouraged me as I tried to get Liam to respond to anything I was doing. I tried rubbing his back with my hands softly and using calming words but nothing was working.

Kyle's words kept replaying in my mind like a broken record "Do whatever it takes." I couldn't bring myself to kiss Liam in front of Kyle, I didn't want to hurt him. "Leann kiss him already!" Kyle was now yelling at me, but if that's what he wanted than I would do it. I slowly stood up on my tip toes and placed my lips on Liam's. At first nothing happened but soon enough Liam's lips were moving perfectly with mine. We were making out for I cant tell you how long and I didn't care either. The only thing that mattered was me, Liam, and this kiss. It was different than the others we had shared. It was full of lust, passion, and need.

I wrapped my legs around him as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter. I loved this and I loved him. There that wasn't so bad. I love Liam. That thought made me smile against Liam's lips which only made him bite my bottom lip lightly with approval. Oh to soon some one cleared their throat and it brought the worst pain to my heart that I almost feel off the counter in agony, but Liam caught me. I couldn't breath again, it was like a professional boxer came up and unleashed a few of his best blows to my stomach. Liam slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes as I gasped for air. Thankfully his eyes were back to the beautiful brown that I loved. He lifted his hands to my face and kept asking if he had hurt me as Kyle yelled oh my god what did you do!?

They looked ready to fight so I slowly shook my head no. I hoped that they understood that Liam hadn't hurt me. If anything he had made me extremely happy until Kyle cleared his throat. That's what hurt me. Knowing that I had been the one to hurt him, not Liam.

'Leann, tell me what wrong.'

'Get out of my head Liam.' I thought back quietly not sure if he could actually hear me. I'm not sure how I feel about this whole alpha being able to talk to his mate through her mind thing.

'Leann, you will tell me what's wrong right now!' I shuttered. Even though that was in my head that was the most authority anyone had ever spoken to me with.

'I can't breath!' Kyle looked at me concerned. I tried to smile at him to reinsure him that I was ok, but I couldn't get my face to move in any way except in the sucking in motion to get air that was having little effect.

'Why? Did I do something to hurt you? Did Kyle hurt you?' his eyes turned more blackish than I wanted them to be.

'No neither of you hurt me, I hurt myself. Let Kyle know that I'm ok, please. It just feels like someone knocked the air out of me and there is no way to get it to refill my lungs.'

"Kyle, dude she is ok. She just can't breath. And yes I want to help her just as much as you do but there isn't much we can do until she catches her breath."

"Since when did you become pack doctor?"

"Shut up Kyle and just pay attention to our mate please. Even though she isn't really hurt I feel like we should deffinetly be here for her alright?"

"Fine whatever just as long as Leann is ok." He walked over to me and basically pushed Liam out of the way.

"Leann sweetie are you ok? I know you can't talk right now but shake your head yes or no please." I slowly shoke my head yes, but I made sure not to move to fast afraid that I might give myself a head rush.

"Did he hurt you?" But before I could shake my head no Liam interupted him.

"Of course I didn't hurt her. I could never live with myself if I did that again."

Quietly Kyle repeated the question. " Leann did he hurt you?" I shook my head no.

"Than what's wrong honey." He leaned in and hugged me and his touch made everything better. All of a sudden I could breath again, well not really beacause I don't think that Kyle realizes how strong he was because once again I found it hard to breath.

"I can't breath!" I croked out. A large tan hand appeared on Kyle's shoulder

" Let go of my mate please before I go back to the place where I want to kill my best friend." Kyle quickly let go of me and my heart now ached in two directions. One for Liam and one for Kyle.

I quietly spoke up for the second time in the last five minutes. "Well now what do we do?"