(12) Biggest Mistake of My Life

So Yah School still sucks and boys are confusing. Haha I hope that you all loved the last chapter as much as I did because I thought it was great.

Xoxo

Leann POV

I stretched up and kissed him. Don't ask me why I did I just did. And let me tell you I'm happy I did not only because he was a really god kisser but because it was the best kiss I had ever had in my life. People said that when you meet the right person you would feel fireworks, well boy were they wrong. It was so much more than that, it was unexplainable.

Soon I had both my legs wrapped around him as we kissed in front of the fire. Lucky for me no one interrupted us like they did with Kyle. Shit Kyle

I pulled away slightly and Liam murmured, "What's wrong honey?" Then presses his lips quickly to mine for only half a second. But that was just enough for me to forget about Kyle. The only thing I could think about now was kissing Liam and how great it felt.

I leaned my head down and took control of the kiss. Liam wouldn't have that though because he soon gained control. But I gave up easily; he was better at leading anyway. It shouldn't have even been possible but he pulled me even closer to his hot body. It made me gasp which he took advantage of by slipping his tongue into my mouth. Within seconds our tongues were moving perfectly together.

I pulled him closer to me so that there was no room between us at all. I was begging for more but he decided to be difficult and pulled away. Trailing kisses from my jaw to my collarbone. I soon became bored with this because I pulled his face back up to mine, happy when he was fine to be kissing my lips again.

Of coarse someone decided that this was the best time to clear their throat. I don't blame them though; our position was anything but family friendly. I immediately felt my checks flush, wow that was kind of embarrassing. I tried to get off Liam's lap but his strong hands kept me in place. He simply just turned me so that I was facing everyone else at the fire.

Rebecca was the only one that spoke up. "I thought it would be best to let you know that your mother is coming Liam."

"Oh, um thanks." Rebecca gave him a very deep stare that obviously meant something more than that. Then she turned to Thomas.

"Come on Tom, Its about time we get going don't you think."

"Sure if you want to go that's fine. We have school tomorrow anyway." Both Rebecca and Thomas got up and said their goodbyes. They then proceeded to walk towards the house where they were met by Mrs. Town. Soon Mrs. Town was upon us and took in Liam and my owns position and smiled. Then turned her attention to everyone else and asked how many of them would be staying here tonight.

"Only the twins are staying tonight mom."

"Are you sure those are the only two that need to stay?"

"Of course."

She turned ninety degrees to face the twins "Alright you two go call your parents and let them know that you are staying here tonight, the rest of you should probably get headed home."

"Way to be a party pooper Mrs. Town." I think that was Zac? Everyone got up and walked to the side of the house where their cars would be parked. I soon saw the twin's figures walking up the stairs to the back porch.

"Goodbye everyone." I'm sure that they couldn't here me but it felt nice to say. I looked up to Liam who was looking at me smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"No, really what?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to be having a girl like you living in my house."