(10) Cinnamon

Hola Everyone! So uploading has gotten a little bit harder for me, although I am trying to update at least once a week. But we will see.

In this chapter you get to meet a whole lot of people so I hope that you enjoy that. If you have any ideas on who should be who for the cast thing leave me comments letting me know! guys it makes my day when I see that one of you have either added my story to their library of became a fan or voted or commented. So thank you. First one to comment gets the chapter dedicated to them.=)

Leann POV

When we walked out onto the back porch they were all out there messing around. Two of them were playing a game of catch with a football. Most of the others were helping with the barbeque. "Hey Kyle?"

"Yah?"

"What are we having for dinner?"

"Oh....um I think hamburgers, why your not like a vegetarian are you?" Even though he had a cute smile plastered on his face I knew it would disappoint him if I said yes. Luckily I love meat.

"Are you kidding me? My life wouldn't be complete without meat in it."

"Neither would mine." His smile became more genuinely real after that.

"Hey you two, come over here and help me with this thing." Who was that?

"Sure thing Luke."

"Who is Luke?"

"The guy that just asked us for help silly, don't worry you will have all of their names down before tonight is over."

"Ha I wouldn't count on it, I'm terrible with names. Your lucky I'm not calling you Kurt or something like that." We laughed together when I heard that familiar growl from somewhere inside the house. When I looked over at Kyle I could tell that he had heard it too but wasn't going to say anything about it so I dropped it.

"Hey Leann, you want to come play catch?" Asked on of the guys in the grass beneath us.

"Sure." I would never pass up the chance to show up a bunch of muscular guys.

When I was about to walk over to the two guys playing catch Kyle pulled me back. "Leann I don't want you getting hurt."

"Don't worry about it, I'm only playing catch."

"Yeah, but I don't know, I guess I just don't like the idea of you playing football."

"Hey don't doubt me. I was quarterback for my powder puff team last year, and guess what? We won, so have a little faith."

"Oh alright just don't hurt yourself." He wrapped his other arm around my waist and gave me a half hearted hug before he leaned down and gave me a kiss I desperately needed. Before it had even lasted a half of a second everyone around us all started to awwww simultaneously.

I broke away and turned so that no one could see my blush. When I got over to the two guys they introduced themselves again.

"Hey Leann I'm Seth and this is Zac. Don't worry we wont go to hard on you"

"Ha yeah right. You should worry about yourself."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes sir."

"Well then lets do it, whoever can throw farther gets to give Kyle over there a nice little kiss deal." It was almost worth letting him win just to see that.

"How about that's my prize if I win. If one of you guys wins you can......hmmmm"

"You have to go get our dinner for us."