(7) Well Aren't You Cute?

So I'm sorry that it took me so long to update. I have been pretty busy with homecoming and school. I hope that you like the next chapter because truthfully I have know idea what is going to happen in it. Usually when I go to write a chapter I have some idea to what I want to happen. But not here, so I hope that it doesn't suck to bad.

Leann POV

I woke up and Liam was not in his bed. Actually he wasn't in his room at all, I was alone in this freezing cold room. All the windows were open and the air conditioner was on. Goodness Willa was cold in the morning.

The clock on the wall indicated that it was only six thirty in the morning. Where had he gone? I got up and basically ran over to the windows and shut each one with care, not wanting to make a noise, his parents were still asleep. Then walked out the room and toward the stairs. Had they always been this squeaky?

All the lights downstairs were off. The only light was coming from the open windows. What was it with this family and opened windows? Maybe they liked their fresh air. I sneaked over to the kitchen where I found a note.

Leann,

We know that you will not be up for a while but we thought it would be best to let you know that we are not here. We must attend a college prep class for Liam and thought that you would rather stay here than go. There is food in the refrigerator and feel free to watch anything on tv. We hope to be back by about lunch time. Please make yourself comfortable.

Love,

Your new family the Towns

Hmmmm, what was I going to do for the next six hours? My stomach let out a growl. Well first thing first I need to get food into my stomach before I puked. I didn't ever realize how hungry I was, which was odd because now it was all I could think about. I guess I should be pretty hungry because I hadn't ate anything yesterday. Jim had offered to buy me Taco Bell but I refused and when I got here I kind of missed dinner time. Stupid woods. Stupid wolves. Actually stupid Liam. If it wasn't for him I never would have gone into the woods in the first place and I never would have gotten lost. So far I'm really not liking my stay in Willa.

The fridge was full of food. And when I say full I mean full. You could barley grab something without everything behind it spilling out onto the floor. The Towns were not fat or even chubby so why they had that much food was beyond my knowledge. They actually all looked like they were body builders, even Mrs. Town.

I couldn't find anything in the fridge that interested me so I went to the pantry, where I found pancake mix. I absolutely love pancakes especially blueberry ones. I really didn't want to open the fridge to see if they had blueberries so I settled for regular plan old pancakes.

I looked through the entire huge kitchen until I finally found a skillet. But that was the easy search. The hard one was locating a bowel. Once I did though I was home free. After making pancakes I decided to take a tour of the house, because no one had even offered me one yesterday.

I'm not going to lie, their house was freaking huge! There had to be at least seven bedrooms and just as many bathrooms, three home offices and two dining rooms. But my favorite room of all had to be the massive family room. It had that homey feeling that you wanted to feel whenever you came home. The kind of feeling where you felt safe. There was a huge glass window that took up almost all of the left wall and a large tv on the right. I had noticed the window yesterday when Jim was dropping me off but I didn't care enough to really notice how beautiful it was.

The house was obviously the best I had ever stayed at. Jim had really outdone himself on this one. It almost made me wish that I wouldn't be seeing him in a few months.