(6) Nighty Night.

Hey all! Thanks sooooo much for all of your support! It really means the world to me. On the last chapter I got 3 votes. Ps that's the most I have ever got. Thanks for that too!

Any who school is going pretty good guys. All A's and one B. =) By the way I know that it has been awhile since I had a Liam POV chapter so........here's one.

Enjoy!<3

Liam POV =) <3

Why had she fallowed me? She didn't know me. For all she knew I could be some creeper that killed girls like her.

My wolf instinct answered for me, she was curious about me. If she wasn't a human I might actually like her. She was sweet, sexy, smart, beautiful, and smelled amazing. Too bad our kind cant claim humans as ours. They are only humans and don't count as anything on our food chain. Instead as an alpha our parents pick out a suitable partner and we were suppose to claim her as ours.

I don't actually like that part of being an alpha wolf. We have no say in who we are suppose to fall in love with. Crazy I know but its true. You don't even get to meet the girl before you become hers and she becomes yours. And guess what my dad has his eye on the daughter of another packs alpha. Which is just great for me because that means that when we become one I will have to take over her families pack and treat it like my own. Trust me I don't want another pack, I don't even know her name or what pack she is from. Actually the only reason I know anything involving this matter is because I "overheard" parts of my fathers conversation with her father.

I think that poor Leann is emotionally scared. She hasn't stopped shaking since I found her. And it's a good thing I found her when I did. One of the Lori Creeks high ranking wolfs was stalking her and getting ready to make her his next meal. But no one would be hearing from him anytime soon so it didn't really matter anymore. At least she was safe.

"H-hey Liam?" Leann had been sitting on her bed for awhile. But that's was actually all she was doing. Just sitting there staring off into space shaking. Actually I forgot she was there, I was used to having my own room.

"Yah?"

"Thank you." She spoke so quiet that a human wouldn't have been able to tell she even said anything.

"Sure, don't worry about it. But Leann can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Don't go into the woods by yourself, there are some really dangerous things out there and my mother wouldn't like it very much if something happened to you."

"Th-then where did you go? Because the last time I saw you was heading out the door, but when I went to find you, you were gone."

"I went down the street to my cousins." I hope that she didn't notice that I was lying. It wasn't likely that she would but you never know.

"Oh."

"Yup."

"So..."

"So?" We didn't say anything to each other for a long while. I actually thought she fell asleep.

"Leann, you awake?"

"Mmhhhmm."

"I'm sorry that I am not going to be the most welcoming person..." She cut me off.

"This is where I get to say don't worry about it. I'm used to it. You may not know this but I have been kicked out of twenty-three foster homes since I was eight years old. I don't take it to heart anymore."