Chapter 10

"JENNY WHY DID YOU LEAVE FORREST!?" I shouted at the screen and cried more as I shoveled ice cream into my mouth.

"God, you are a mess." Julia said and hugged me.

"Lane, I think our son has somehow broke." Dad yelled up the stairs with a worried look.

My father came down the stairs to see me bawling my eyes out. He went over to my dad looking really confused.

"It's not that I'm against him crying, but what the hell happened to make him cry?" My father asked.

"Trevor is cheating on Charlie." Jules told my dads.

"Trevor!" I cried more at his name.

"I'll kill him." My father said. "Sam, get the gun. No one hurts my baby boy like this."

"No, honey, that's murder and I would have to arrest you." My dad said to him.

"Don't worry, Mr. H and Mr. H, I'm already planning to kick that fuckboy's ass tomorrow. Trust me, I'm not pretty when I'm mad."

My dad came down and sat next to me, hugging me tight. "It's okay, honey. I know it really sucks but you'll get through it. When I found out your father was cheating on me back in high school, I was heartbroken. But I got over it and moved on, well, until we started dating again."

"Not helping, Sam." My father said.

"I hate him but I love him." I said, wiping my tears again.

"I know, kid. It's okay to feel that way. But the best thing you can do is go into school tomorrow and not even look at him."

I nodded. My dads were right, I needed to get over it and move on with my life. But actually doing that was going to be the hard part.