Chapter 15

My hair was still wet when Ian and I made our way over to the couch. Damn, he was a really good kisser. I could just stay glued to those lips forever.

Ian broke the kiss and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I can't do this. I'm too old for you."

"Age is just a number right. We care about each other so that should be all that matters." I said and moved closer.

"Your seventeen, I'm twenty-nine, a lot of people are going to think this is wrong. Your parents are going to want to kill me."

"I don't care about what they think. I just care about you and I want to be with you."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Charlie?"

"I've never been so sure of something in my life."

"If you want to pursue this relationship, then there are a few things we need to discuss."

"Okay." I said and sat up.

"I want this to be a secret between us. I would rather not have the whole world know about us and it could be bad on both ends." He cleared his throat. "And I would not like to pursue things sexually until both of us are comfortable with each other."

"That's okay with me."

"Great. We can have dates here and I can cook for you."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I won't let you down."

My heart did a backflip as he pressed his lips to mine once again. We were a couple! I couldn't believe it!

"So, come by at around eight tomorrow then." He smiled.

"Can't wait." I grinned back.

This was going to be amazing.