Obsidian

Sky's POV

   I sit in my room thinking, when will father be back?  It's been 10 days since he's left, and I haven't been able to do much other then stare at obsidian all day. I was thinking he never takes this long, it only takes him 2-3 days not 10!

Also, when my dad leaves my 3 uncles are in charge, they aren't bad.... Well 2 of them aren't bad, but uncle 303 is always trying to get me to take off my sunglasses, at least uncle Null and uncle EnderBrine don't really care that much about them and my dissuasions.

              *30 minutes later*

  "I have an idea!" I said out loud "I will go to the over world!" Now all I need to do is get my uncles to approve, which is always impossible. Sigh.  As I head out of my room to go to my uncles I see EndFire (the enderdragon) covering his ears.

At first I thought that uncle EnderBrine had been doing some magic but I was wrong.  Just great uncle 303 and uncle EnderBrine look like they are about to battle. Just what I need. So I try and go around them so that I could go through the portal to the over world.

Everything was going well  until uncle Null comes over to me. "Where you going kiddo?" Uncle Null asked. " I was just going to the over world." Uncle Null gave me that face that says but you have to train, and the next thing I know "But you have to train with your powers kiddo." Sigh. That's right training the one thing that I have been doing for a whole year now.

The one thing that kept me from my friends. "SKY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!". Yelled uncle 303. Great he's in it now. Uncle 303 walked over to me and had to get started on the topic of why I always have sunglasses on. "Sky why do you have those sunglasses on?!"  Asked uncle 303, but I didn't answer.

"Sky take off the sunglasses right now!" "I am not taking them off." I slightly yelled getting mad and making my butter coloured eyes glow a little. "303 back off he can were them if he wants!" Said uncle EnderBrine, "Sky take them OFF!" Uncle 303 half yelled.

At this point I was getting pretty mad, and I could see that my eyes were still glowing. "I'm NOT TAKING THEM OFF!" I yelled and the obsidian platform we were on shock, and I teleported into my room.

Herobrines POV

10 days. I didn't think it would have been that long of a battle but I had to do what I had to do and if it means keeping Sky safe then I will do anything. I looked at Wither ( the Wither boss) and knew he needed to rest, after all when Wither came Notch tried to kill him.

As we were flying to the portal I saw Sky's friends house and thought if Sky had told them about me. Hoping that the answer would be a no.

*20 minutes later*

We finally got to the portal and I could sense that Sky was mad and the first thing that came to my head was 303. He is the one to make Sky mad like this, so me and Wither went through the portal and I noticed that the obsidian platform was shaking a little bit.

Just great 303 had to make Sky mad. "Herobrine." EnderBrine practically whispered, " 303 made Sky really mad." EnderBrine said. Also, I noticed that Wither needed to take a breather so I told him he could.

And then I got everyone's attention, I walked over to 303 "You had to tell him to take off his sunglasses." I said in a creepy voice that sent chills down their spines. I walked away going to Sky's room. I will deal with 303 later.