The unknown

Sky's POV

   I knew exactly what that bang was, I didn't tell any one though, I didn't want them to question why Notch was near the cave. So we went outside and it was day so we went to go on another adventure. Ya adventure time!!! We went up over the hill that the cave was in and we walked, and walked, and walked!! My legs were starting to get a little tired and I just wanted to fly up into the sky. I love the feeling when I fly. I feel free. But since we had 3 new people I didn't want to expose myself. So I just lifted off the ground only a little bit so that it looked like I was still walking. No one seemed to notice so I kept flying.

20 minutes later

After a while of flying I wasn't tired anymore but I was still flying because I wanted to. I noticed that everyone else was getting tired and since they couldn't fly. Sigh. "Do you guys want to take a brake?" I ask them. They all nodded in a 'yes' gesture, so we went over to a tree and rested in the shade. When we got over to the tree I stopped flying and got up in the tree and sat on one of the branches. "Do you think we are close to anything like a village or kingdom or something?" Ross asks. "Don't know." Mitch and Jerome say in sync then chuckle a bit. "That's the whole point of an adventure, you never know when you are going to find something until you find it." Seto says trying to sound mysterious. I think you should keep sounding mysterious to me and my dad. Haha. I thought but he did good. 'Until you find it' why does it sound familiar........... Oh right that's why it sounds familiar, when my dad and uncles had to talk about something that I don't know much about I heard uncle 303 say 'until you find it' oh well. But I wanted to find a village so I climbed up the tree more until I was up past the leaves of the tree. I look in the distance and I see what looks like a couple of buildings. So I climb down back onto my tree branch and look down at all my friends. "Hey guys where's Sky?" Quentin asks. "I saw him come over here." Ian answers sounding confused. So just to be funny I move some of the leaves that were on the tree branch. I hid behind the leaves, since I couldn't go invisible. "What's that's?" Barney asks. "Boo!!" I yell in a spine chilling voice. "Ahhhh!" They all scream in sync. I started laughing my head off and I almost fell off the tree branch but I caught myself and I was now hanging upside down. "Hahahahhhahah!" I laughed uncontrollably while upside down. "Very funny Sky." Ty says sarcastically. I was still laughing while upside down when I noticed that Max was coming for me. Oh no. I thought but didn't move cause I was still laughing. Then I get pulled out of the tree by Max. It was at least 7 blocks off the ground, and I hit the ground with a thud! But I didn't feel it when I hit the ground well I did a little bit but not a lot. I was still laughing a bit because the look on there faces were priceless. I sat up when I calmed down enough. Also I was trying to calm down because my eyes would start glowing yellowish out of excitement. They all just looked at me for a bit, well I did just fall from 7 blocks off the ground but I have fallen at worst heights. 100 blocks high up if I am right. So no biggie. They roll their eyes at me from laughing to much. "What were you doing in a tree?" Jason asks me. I shrug. "Don't know just wanted to be I guess." I answer. "But... I did see some sort of buildings off in the distance!" I say excitedly. They all look at me smiles spreading across their faces. "Well .... What are we waiting for?!" Ty yells. And we all get up and start to walk to where I saw the building.

Herobrine's POV

We were in the Nether checking some things to make sure everything was in order. The Ghasts were shooting fire balls, Wither skeletons practice their fighting, along with zombie Pigman, blazes shooting their fire balls, and Magma cubes practicing on disintegrated the dummies with there Magma. Everything seemed to be in order so I teleported to my brothers. "Everything ok?" EnderBrine asks. "Yep everything's in order." I say. 303 gets up out of the chair he was sitting in. "Are we going to go then?" 303 asks. I know that he doesn't like it in the Nether but when you have to rule the Nether it's a different story. "Sure .... We can go." I say and we all leave the Nether castle. We walked over to the lava river that separates the castle and portal from being close to each other. They all stop and look at me. The river is at least 40 blocks wide that way if someone try's to get over they won't last very long. "Are we going to teleport over then?" 303 asks impatiently. Null and EnderBrine roll their eyes. I would too if I had any pupils. So I teleport bringing Null with me because he has some troubles teleporting, ever since he gave up magic. EnderBrine came next then, 303 came. And we jumped through the portal.