Too close

Setos POV

When I was talking to Sky his sunglasses were off and it was terrifying to see. After we were done I wanted to ask one more question but before I could even open my mouth Sky said "just ask the question ...... And yes I know you didn't get to even open your mouth yet, so just ask before everyone wakes up please."

  He seems a little mad still. Should I give him his distance? or try and help him out? I'll just ask the question. "How come you haven't put your sunglasses on? ...........I am not trying to be mean or anything it's just you always were them." I asked "Because I got to mad..... And if I get really mad like that since I am a brine my eyes will destroy my sunglasses. But it's not the worst. The worst is really bad." Sky said the last sentence with a spin chilling voice.

But I had to ask, what would happen if it got to his worst. "Sky.... What would happen with your worst?" I asked worriedly. "Well let's just say if that happens my father will be here in the blink of an eye, get me and bring me home to calm me down. If he didn't do that then the house would be destroyed and I would probably go on a rampage killing people."

  I was scared when I heard that part. but I noticed Sky wanted to tell me something so I didn't say anything. "Listen since I got this mad my dad is probably going to come any second now." And as he said that his dad appeared right beside Sky. "Son! A-are you ok? Do you want to come back until you are ok?" He said with worried expression.

  "Dad I'm fine I just can't put on my sunglasses." He said a little upset. "Look at me son." He said. He tried to look at him but Sky pulled away."STOP! ..... I don't want to hurt you." Sky said as a tear ran down his check. "Sky you won't hurt me...... Trust me." And with that Sky looks at him and nothing happens.

  "Dad can you stay here for a bit please." Sky whispered. He nodded and then looked at me and I looked back. I noticed that Sky had dropped his sunglasses and I picked them up and handed them to his father Herobrine. He took them and nodded and teleported away with Sky.

Herobrines POV

At the feeling that something was up with Sky I quickly jumped through the portal and teleported to him. He Had his sunglasses off and was afraid that he would hurt me ... There was someone there. It looked like one of his friends.

  He was born into a family of sorcerers and lost his parents in a fire. Poor kid, he's pretty much loved his entire life without them. Heh, I remember when we all found out about our parents. Snap out of it Hero! Pay attention to Sky!

  Sky dropped his sunglasses. I was about to get them with my telekinesis, but instead the boy had picked them up and handed them to me. I took them and nodded. And I teleported to Sky's room right after.

  He sat down on his bed. He was looking to the floor, fiddling with his sunglasses. He was still learning how to get through this part of having the powers, but he's good with almost everything else. I was going to stay but.....I don't know what Sky wants.

  I heard everyone wake up and start to eat breakfast "Sky how you doing?" I asked. "I want you to stay." He said quickly. "Just for today, please dad."

  It was going to be risky but I would stay for him. "Dad...." He started. "Yes?" I asked. "I am sorry. I told Seto about you and me and everything, and I broke the rule and I'm so so sorry." Sky apologized with another tear going down his cheek.

"If you think your friends can keep the secret you can tell them." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "ok dad." He said looking to me with a smile.

Sky's POV

I was probably going to tell my friends but I bet that they would see dad before I had a chance to explain. Dad helped me calm down and he said I was able to put my sunglasses back on but I didn't want to for once. I wanted my friends to see..... me. Well the me without sunglasses. "Dad I am going to go down stairs and get my friends. Is that ok with you that I tell them and show them?" I asked my voice cracking voice.

"It's fine with me, but don't let them see your eyes until you guys are here ok?" He said crossing his arms. I nodded and went and got everyone. They all followed me to my room.

Dad wasn't there when we got to my room. I squinted and saw a very faint invisible Dad. When my friends were settled Dad made him self visible. They all had their swords drawn and pointed them to my father. The only one that didn't was Seto.

  I quickly took their swords using my powers. "Please don't kill him!" I said.   Seto walked over and stood beside me, and said "I'm with you Sky." I smiled and nodded. I walked over a stood beside my father. I took off my sunglasses, everyone was shocked with fear.

  I saw that dad was trying to comfort me along with Seto. Just what I hoped wouldn't happen. now I will live back home for the rest of my life. I sighed.I looked at my dad, he looked back at me. "Here are your swords back." I said handing them the budder swords I took away from them.

  "H-H-how did you get our swords Sky?" Asked Ty "I am the son of Herobrine." I said getting a little frustrated. I knew that Seto believes me, but I don't know if anyone else does. "What can I do to prove it to you guys?" I asked half yelling. I was getting mad.

  I saw my eyes start to glow. I started to think, until I had an idea, and dad knew where I was going with it. They all came outside when I ran outside and dad teleported. I started to fly just enough to hover and so that they could see. Right after I did it, dad copied.

  "Now do you guys believe me?" I asked as me and dad floated back to the ground. They were still speechless. I got a bad feeling, and everything went in slow motion for me. I was using my super speed. I blocked a fire ball from hitting my friends. Everything went back to normal speed again. "SKY!" My friends yelled. "SON!" My dad yells and everything goes black.

Ty's POV

Sky was showing us all this stuff that he could do and I believed him...... Everyone did but for some reason we couldn't talk. And then everything happened just so quickly, and he takes a freaking fire ball for us! He blacked out and then I had a flash back.