The unknown truth

Quentin's POV

A battle, teleporting gems!, going to a secret dimension! It was all happening so quickly. But it was some of the most fun we've had ever since Sky left a year ago. But we were all really surprised when we found out that Sky was the son of Herobrine and I am still surprised today. We were all at the house and I went straight to bed, it was really tiring so I fell asleep right away.

Skip to morning

When I got up the sun was shining and Herobrine and his brothers were leaving so Sky said good bye to them and Seto........Wait Seto!?!?! Seto only said good bye to a guy named EnderBrine a brother to Herobrine. I was confused about that but then I remember that EnderBrine is a sorcerer. Well at least Seto can see another sorcerer. After everyone said good bye they teleport out of the house and we were in silence. Then Ian breaks the silence by telling of what happened to him at the battle. All I got from it was that he is saying that he's insane. Ian is our friend though and if Derp Ssunde is there instead of him................ Then we help him get through it! " do you guys want to go an adventure?" Jerome says smiling we all look at him and to each other and nodded to him. "Who wouldn't!" Sky yells. And we all get our things and walk out the door.

           Ty's POV

   We all were going on adventure after we just had a battle! Ya adventure time!! So I went to my room and grab my things that I would need and I go down stairs. After everyone got their stuff we all nodded and went out the door. " So......... What are we going to do on this adventure?" Jason says excitedly. We all shrug. " I have an idea! How about we try and find a village that's not around here!" Ian shouts. ( I know I know a village isn't the best thing to go to but it's one that isn't even anywhere where they have been before so ya!) we all look at each other " Sounds like an adventure to me!" Mitch and Jerome yell at the same time. We all nodded with laughter and set out to look for a new village!

               3 hours later

      We've been walking for 3 hours now and we haven't seen any sign of civilization. And it was getting dark. "maybe we should... Um ..... You know ... Find a place to camp out for the night." Jason says we all nodded. But it's going to be hard to do that considering that we are in a plains biome!! So we all look around for a cave or something...... But not a cave, tree or any civilization to be found. If we don't find a place to camp out for the night soon were going to be on the menu for mobs. " Oh no." Quentin says as the sunsets. It was a full moon out tonight but you could only see 5 blocks in front of you. All of us were having some trouble seeing what's in front of us. All of us expect Sky. Everyone was looking through their inventory for a torch or something. Then I remembered that I had packed some torches and I grabbed 1 and I light it up. " was I the only one that brought some torches?" I asked. " Hehe I guess so." Jerome said in a almost embarrassed voice. Then we start hearing spider, zombie, skeleton, and Enderman nosies. Just because I have a torch doesn't mean that it will keep the monsters away. "Stay close to me." Sky says. And we stayed close. Everyone had their weapons out ready to attack if any mobs came close. " Guys there's a cave!" Mitch yells excitedly. We start running to the cave still staying close to Sky. " I'll block off the cave." I say placing some cobblestone. But then a zombie and a skeleton come running out of the cave and jump over the cobblestone. But they didn't attack me so I quickly finished blocking the cave and turn around to see them hiding in a small hole in the wall on the side in the cave. "They're in that hole." Jason says getting out his budder sword. "Did they attack you Ty?" Quentin asks me. "No they just ran past me." I say answering him. Everyone looks confused because it's a zombie and a skeleton hiding from us. "They almost looked scared of something." I say after awhile of silence.