Enchantments

2 months later

       Entry #12

  He didn't respond to me when I walked into the room. He usually gives a cold stare, but he just keep starring at the ground.

I'm getting more enchantments,
maybe it'll help this time.

  Ty's POV

  It feels like we have been walking in circles. For days it's felt like this. Oh look it's the same sword we have gone by at least 5 times already. With the blood mark on it? The blood mark was never there before. "I think we are going in circles." I finally spoke up. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

  "What makes you say that?" Ian asked. "Well for one, we have gone past that very same sword at least five times, in the couple of days." I said pointing to the sword with the blood on it. Everyone looked to the bloody sword. I don't know why it's so bloody but I bet someone got stabbed.

  "Why is it so bloody?" Quentin asked disgusted. "I don't know." Mitch said. "Maybe someone got stabbed?" I said. "Ty's right, someone probably got stabbed, the bloods fresh." Jerome said. "Maybe, because we've gone past that a couple times and it now has blood on it." I said. Everyone nodded.

  "Wait, does anyone else know about these tunnels?" Ross asked quickly. He seemed a little spoked. But now that I think if it we could have a murder in the tunnels. Everyone shrugged. None of us knew. Only Sky did, I think. I saw Jason look to Seto. "Seto!" Jason half yelled.

Seto jumped slightly to Jason startling him. "What?" Seto asked. "Wouldn't you know who else knows about the tunnels?" Jason asked. "I don't. I think the only people that know are Sky and his family." Seto said. We all nodded. "Notch knows these tunnels." Max said.

"So Notch might have just killed someone?!" Ross yelled freaking out. "Where's the body if someone was killed?!" Ross yelled. Ross was right there was no body. Ross was freaking out. Max grabbed Ross's shoulders and shook him. "Ross snap out of it!" Max yelled. Then Ross stopped.

  "We don't know who did it, nor If someone was actually killed." Seto said. Ross nodded. "But Ross is right, what if someone was killed, there's no body." Quentin said looking around for a body. "Or maybes the persons didn'ts die, and justs got stabbed." Barney said. We all nodded. It seemed reasonable if there was no body.

  "Well whoever got stabbed lost a lot of blood." Jason said. He looked a little sick to his stomach. Then Phantom goes into the ground and comes back up behind me. I hunk I was the only one to notice.... Nope Seto noticed as well.

    "If it was Notch, why would he stab someone?... If there was no reason of course." Max said. I looked over to Phantom. He went I into wall half way.

  "He stabs people without reason anyway." Ian said annoyed. I heard Phantom Gasp and come running back through the wall. Everyone now noticed. Phantom ran behind Seto. "What is it?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know I just sensed a presence." Phantom said. I heard the foots steps against rock coming closer. We all backed up while pulling out weapons. We all readied out weapons, just in case.

  The foot steps came closer then just completely stopped. As if whoever was making the foot steppes had disappeared out of thin air. It was quiet. Too quiet. I cold breeze came from both ways of the tunnels.

  But there is no wind in the tunnels, there underground! Most of the cold air came from behind us. So we all turned around, our teeth chattering. I saw that far down the tunnel there was a figure.

I couldn't make much out of the figure, since it was so far away the figure looked like a shadow almost. But there was one thing that stood out. The figure had glowing. White. Eyes. "Is...... Is that Hero.... Herobrine?" Ross stuttered.