The Secret

Seto's POV

The night Adam came back was wonderful but the first thing I noticed was that his amulet was glowing? I guess it didn't really matter did it? Probably not.... so we celebrated and soon everyone fell asleep. I pretended to be asleep because I was a little suspicious. I knew it was Adam it's just ..... I can't put my finger on it.

As I waited I noticed that Adam wasn't tired at all! So he got up and went to the balcony. I had a feeling that Adam was hiding something ...but what? So I followed him and when I got there I saw .....Herobrine?! And he was right beside him and Sky didn't care!

And then 3 other people landed on the balcony and then Herobrine says "How was your first day Sky?" " It was good but everyone fell asleep." Adam said "I guess your lucky we came out tonight squirt!" Said a man that looked half enderman and half Herobrine, I didn't know the name but why did he call Sky squirt? I didn't know but I know that Sky has a secret.

40 minutes later

The sun was starting to come up and Herobrine says "Well we have to get going ok Sky?" And Sky says "ya it's ok." With a grin that was a little spin chilling. But the thing that got me the most was that Sky hugged Herobrine.

             Mitch's POV

   Last night was a lot of fun we got our Adam back. When I woke up I was the first one up. But there was one problem .....no .. 2 problems! Sky was gone again and Seto was gone too! Then I see Seto come from up stairs.

I was relieved that at least one of them were ok. "Hey Seto" I say. "Hi" Seto says. "Do you by any chance have seen Sky?" " ya he's on the balcony." He said in a almost heartbroken voice. I was a little confused but it passed by and I fell back to sleep.

              Setos POV

   I walked to the bathroom to splash some water on my face thinking it was all a dream even though it wasn't. After I was done I went to the balcony to find Sky still there. "Hey Sky." I said happily. He looks at me and says "Hey Seto what's up?"  "nothing much.... You?" I ask hoping to get something out of him.

  "Well do you ever get the feeling that your being watched?" He asks. I know that he sensed my presents last night. "Sometimes ....why?" I say acting clueless. "Because I had that feeling last night and I think someone was watching me.... And I think I know who .......so Seto what did you see?" He asked. I didn't answer I think I was in a small shock.

"Seto what did you see?" He asked again but the voice he used sent spine chills down my back. I started to speak "A-Adam I-I-I'm so sorry I d-d-didn't know I was curious ...... I am s-s-sorry!" I said in between tears.

"Seto I am not going to hurt you or kill you I wouldn't do that."He said softly   "Why are you saying that, I didn't say any of those a words." "you have the look on your face when people see my fath-. I mean see Herobrine." He said he looked mad at himself.

  "You were about to say something and then you corrected yourself?" I asked, kind of pushing him to his limits. And I see a yellowish glow behind his sunglasses.

               Sky's POV

       Crap why did I do that. I look at him and he just keeps pushing me. And I start to see my eyes start to glow a yellowish colour, and I was about to yell at him when I realized that I would wake the others, so I put a force field around them so they wouldn't wake up. He didn't mean to, but he pushed me and I yelled at "Herobrine is my father ok!! There Happy!? .......Now stop pushing me!" I could feel my eyes glowing and if I didn't remove my sunglasses it would break them.

So I had to take them off and showed Seto. "Are you happy?! That's what you wanted to see wasn't it?!" I saw everything around me shaking a lot. A lot more then what uncle 303 did to me. I know I have terrified him and I tried to calm down.

            20 minutes later

    I think I was calm enough to to talk to him again but I still couldn't put my sunglasses on. "Seto...... I'm sorry I should have told you but I just didn't know what would happen, Herobrine is my father and those other are 3/4 uncles that I have." I started.

  "The one in the white get up is Entity 303 my uncle 303, the shadow ghost hybrid guy is Null, he's my uncle Null, and the guy that was half Enderman and half Herobrine was EnderBrine or my uncle EnderBrine."

  And to my surprise Seto wasn't drawing out his sword instead he said "Sky it's ok I pushed you to far and I'm sorry.... And I won't tell anyone ok?" He said in a calm voice. "Thanks Seto." I said relieved "Can I ask a question? .... Sky?" He asked calmly.

"Sure." I said "you said 3/4 uncles........ What happened to the 4?" "I knew you were going to ask this..... I will give you a hint my dad is Herobrine. Who is the first enemy and brother of Herobrine?"

  I looked at him I just remembered that I still had my sunglasses off. But I still couldn't put them back on. Seto started to give a look as if him saying Whoa! Then he spoke with a little bit of fear in his speech, I knew it was from my eyes. "Notch is your 4 uncle!?" He asked with fear still in his speech.

"Yep." I said looking away. I made it so that everyone else would be able to hear again. But I still couldn't put on my sunglasses, and I wouldn't be able to for the rest of the day, and night. "I won't tell anyone Sky I promise." He said understandingly.

I nodded still not looking at him. He asked one more question "Sky you hugged Herobrine.....what do you think of your father?" What a weird question to ask Seto. I looked at him. "Honestly he's a great dad and nice person sometimes but for me he's a pretty good dad!"