A mystery

Seto's POV

  It was just me and Sky who were awake now, everyone else was asleep. I don't know how anyone could go to sleep after what just happened in the mineshaft. My head was racing, why did we have to leave? Why were our torches being broken? Sky was just starring into nothingness. "Sky?" I ask with a whisper so I wouldn't wake anyone up. No answer...... He didn't even move. "Sky?" I ask a little louder, and still no answer. "Sky?" I said now talking normally. "Sky?.... Hello?" I ask again, as I waved my hand in front of his eyes. "O-oh sorry I was just.. Zoned out....... Thinking." Sky answers. "Ok." I reply. "What happened in the mine... May I ask?" I ask kind of whispering again. "Well my dad came and said that we had to get out of the mine." Sky said siting up straight. "Why?" I asked. I was curious. "He said that it was where it started for them." Sky said. I nodded. "They said they would tell me what they meant...... So they will probably be here tonight. Sigh." Sky said will a small sigh of boredom from waiting. Sky then looks at the door of the abandoned house that we were camping out in. He gets up and starts to go for the door. "You can come if you want..... You are family." Sky says with a smile. I shrug with a smile as to say 'sure why not?' And got up off the ground and followed Sky. Sky opened the door as quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake the others. I did a quick spell that allows them to sleep without us waking them up, almost like a mute button for us, ..... But when they wake up on their own the spell is broken. The spell is almost like a potion, it only lasts a certain amount of time, or in this case when they wake up naturally. Sky nodded to me, and we went outside. All the stars were out and it was a crescent moon. We waited for 20 more seconds and Herobrine, 303, Null, and EnderBrine teleported in front of us. But something was wrong, Herobrine had his head in one hand, and EnderBrine was rubbing his temples with an annoyed expression. And it was because 303 and Null were fighting. Oh great just what we need. "This is normal." Sky says to me pointing at 303 and Null. I nodded.

"I told you we were going to run into it again, but did you guys believe me? Noooo." 303 says
"Your just lucky that I don't use magic any more." Null says, sounding annoyed. Wait Null used to do magic!? They both have each other in a death stare. Herobrine lifts up his head and looks at them and then lighting strikes right in between them. They stop everything. Herobrine gave them a evil smirk. EnderBrine looked up and tried to keep a straight face but ended up giving a small laugh. "Out of all things in the world... The house you camp out in had to be this one." 303 says when he sees the house after fighting. Everyone else turned to look at the house and they stood there in awe. Me and Sky looked at each other, and it looked like he was just as confused as I was. "We can talk in the house.... On the second floor...... Everyone else is sleeping." Sky said slowly. Then I was teleported to the top floor in the house right outside of the room with all of the magic supplies on one side. We walk in. EnderBrine walks over to all of the magic supplies and Herobrine walks over to the side with not much. "Not much has changed." Null says looking around the room. Then that's when I got it. This used to be their old house! Wow. Me and Sky just kind of stood there. We looked at each other, and we moved. I went over to EnderBrine who had a magic book in his hand. We looked at each other and he smiles. "This is the book that made me the way I am." He said and put the book back on the shelf. When he said that I new what he meant. The half Enderman and half Herobrine. "That book has spells that can't be undone." EnderBrine says looking at me. "I haven't heard of many spells that can't be undone..... It's kind of cool but a little scary at the same time." I said. He smiles. I smile back. We walk back over to Sky and everyone else. 303 picked something up off the bed side table on the other side of the room, he looked at the object and gasped, very small gasp though. He handed it to Herobrine and Herobrine sat down on the bed on the left side of the room. (Left side of the room is Herobrines side and the right side of the room is EnderBrines.) Sky walked over to Herobrine and sat down next to him on the bed. Hero showed Sky something. And they started talking.