Trapped

Sky's POV

  "No no no no no no!" I yelled. I looked around me. It was all darkness, all there was, was an Obsidian platform. There was nothing else. "I'm not giving up this easily." I said to myself. I tried to make a portal back to the over world. A portal was made but as soon as it was made it collapsed onto itself.

I tried to make a portal another 50 times, but they all ended the same way. I started to get frustrated so I went over to the edge of the platform. I sat down over the edge and looked down into the void. "I'm trapped here. Banished for 1 year." I said to myself.

And I can't teleport out. If the portals don't work then teleporting isn't going to work either. I thought to myself. So this is banishment? To be alone? To have no one? To be trapped? I thought.

My friends are going to have to find the portal. I know exactly where it is..... Kind of, ok I don't know where it is exactly. But I do know where to go to find it. But I can't talk to them. But I can make a kind of window thing. So I get up and go to the middle of the platform.

I make the window thingy and its all static. I made it so that it would only pick up when they are looking for the portal. So they aren't right now if it's static. I closed the window. The window will turn on if they are looking for it.

I sat in front of the closed window. I took off my sunglasses. I looked at them. My sunglasses had cracks in the lenses. I put them on the platform beside me. Sigh.

I looked up at the window, it was still closed. "I'm ok guys, don't worry about me...... I know you guys will look for the Portal, just promise me one thing..... That you guys won't get hurt looking for the portal, please." I said to myself as if they could hear me.

I know they couldn't but I said it anyway. So I just sat there and waited for the window to turn on, what else can I do?

Herobrine's POV

Great. Just great. I swear if I see his face ever again, he's never going to see the light of day, ever again! Despite my anger towards Notch, I looked at my surroundings. Of course I was in the Nether. But it's a banishment Nether, so it's not really the Nether but it is at the same time.

There's no reason in trying to get out of here, because nothing will work. When your banished, your banished. I heard portal noises. Then Notch appears. I run at him with my diamond sword in hand. But I was stopped by the barrier. Notch just smiled. I gave him a death look.

"If this barrier wasn't here you would be dead." I said to him. "When there's no reason to kill me?" Notch said trying to make himself sound smart. "Oh there's a lot of reasons to kill you." I said to him. "And why is that?" He asks. "First off, you just banished your own family! You banished your own brother, and your own nephew!" I yelled at him.

"So?" He said not caring at all. "So? SO? Is that all you have to say about all of this?!" I yelled at him. He shrugged. "I swear i will kill you." I said to him. "Good luck with that, you can't leave until 1 year, and that's only if they find the portal." Notch taunted

  "They'll find it, I know they will, and when they do when this year is up, you might want to hide even though that's not going to do you any help." I said in a creepy voice. "Good luck, you need all five of us. And I will never help." Notch said then walked away.

   I summoned a diamond sword outside the barrier and used telekinesis to make it float and charge toward Notch. He stopped the sword. "It's not going to be that easy." Notch said. Then enchanted iron chains went around my wrists and ankles.

    I knew he was going to do this. "I know what your trying to do." I said to him. "Oh you do? Then maybe you can play along." Notch said with a smile. "I won't let that happen." I snapped at Notch. "I'd like to see you try." Notch said then walked away.

As soon as he walked away the chains started glowing. "I won't let it. I promise." I said as if Sky was here. I just hope he's ok.

Ty's POV

EnderBrine, Null, and Entity 303 were in the front of the group. We were all heading to the house. EnderBrine said that he and his brothers had something to tell us. 303 was mumbling something under his breath the entire time we have been walking.

I hope he's not crazy. I thought. But he was really mad at Notch when he banished Heronrine and...... And Sky. C'mon Ty don't think about it we are going to get him back. I thought. I think Sky being banished was a big thing on Phantom. Phantom has been starring into nothingness the entire time. But it looks like Seto is comforting him.

And don't get me wrong, because it has a big effect on all of us. "That's it!! I'm going after him!!" 303 yelled startling me. "303 no!" Null yells. "You know what he's going to try and do to him!" 303 shot back. "The Only way we can help is if we find the portals!" EnderBrine half yells.

303 just starred at them. "Fine! But if I see him don't expect me to go easy on him!" 303 yells through clenched teeth. "And who said we were going to stop you?" Null asks with a small chuckle. "I'm serious." 303 said. "Ok moving on." EnderBrine said as he started walking. We all followed.

Time skip to when they reach the house

We finally reached the house. We all went in the house and everyone went off to their rooms. I went to mine. I put all my stuff away then went back down stairs. I saw EnderBrine and Seto. It looked like EnderBrine was showing Seto something. Seto turned around and saw me.

"Ty, come here." Seto said gesturing for me to come over. I went beside Seto and saw that there was a giant map. "A map?" I ask. Seto nods. "This map will help us find the portals." Seto said with a smile. "Portals?" I ask. "Right, there are portals that we need to find so that Sky can come back." Seto said. "And Herobrine." EnderBrine said.

    Seto nodded. I heard doors opening and closing. I looked over to the sound and I saw that everyone else was coming over to the table that the map was on. "A map?" Jerome asks. "It's going to help us get Sky and Herobrine back." Seto said. They all nodded.

  "So long story short, there are portals and all of you need to find Sky's. While me and my brothers need to find Hero's. This map will help us out." EnderBrine explained. Everyone nodded.

     EnderBrine explained to us of what we needed to do on our part. It seemed like a pretty easy thing to do, but, we need to find the portal in secret tunnels. Ya secret tunnels. So it's probably a good thing that we have a year, for finding the portal, but for being trapped through.

   "Ok so everyone k led what to do?" EnderBrine asked. We all nodded. "Ok see you guys tomorrow." EnderBrine said then teleported away. "See you guys in the morning." Jason said then went to his room. Everyone nodded and did the same. Seto was still looking at the map with Phantom.

   I went over to them. "What ya doing?" I ask. "Just thinking." Seto says. "About?" I ask. "Well, I was just thinking, we lost Sky one of our best friends, cousin, and care taker." Seto said. "And we know what it feels like to lose a friend..... But EnderBrine lost a brother, along with Null, and 303. And I know what it's like to lose family." Seto continues.

   "I just hope we can find the portals in time." Seto said his voice a little cracky. "I know, I hope we can too. And we will!" I said trying to make him feel better. Seto looked at me. He gave a small smile. "Thank you Ty." He said. I nodded.

    "Well I guess we should get some sleep, tomorrow's going to be a big day." Seto said. I nodded. "See you in the morning." I said. Seto nodded. I walked up the stairs and went to my room. Seto went to his room with Phantom following him.

   I guess Seto will look after him. I went into my room and went to bed.

___________________________

  Sorry it took a while to update.

Thx for 1k reads!!!!!!