Flash back

Flashback
1 year ago

Ty's POV

We are ready! We are ready to take down the squids! thought as we were ready for battle. We all had armour on... All of us accept for Sky. "Sky why don't you have any armour on?" Jason asked. "Hmm?" Sky asked.  "Oh .... I ..... Um...I don't....need armour." Sky said stuttering.

We all looked at each other and shrugged. I could tell Sky was hiding something, but if he was hiding something it must have been something big, and if he's hiding it from us, there's probably a good reason.

10 minutes later

During the battle I hear someone scream and I ran toward it. Just then I see Sky on the ground with a diamond sword jabbed into his left side. I sat there in shock. I shook my head and to him. I picked him up being careful not to damage him more then he is.

I ran with him in my arms and brung him in the infirmary. The nurses took him out of my arms and I was separated from him. I looked down to the white floor. I turned around and walked outside. 

I got my sword ready to fight off more squids. I felt a very strong wind blow on my back. It was really strong and I fell. I caught myself. I put my hands over my head to protect myself. But, the wind had stopped. I brought my hands off my head and slowly looked up.

  Every squid that was on the battle field dropped dead in their tracks. I slowly stood up looking to all the now dead squids. And some of the fallen people. I looked around as to where this strange wind would have come from. I looked to the infirmary.

If the wind was strong for me, then it started close by. I was about to put my sword in my sheath when I stopped completely. "Sky!" I yelled and ran into the infirmary. I ran down the hall to where I saw the nurses take Sky.

          I stopped when I was a room away from Sky's room. As I walked to closer to Sky's room I could hear voices. I slowed down until I was just standing outside of Sky's door. I listened closely to what the people were saying. "I'm sorry I couldn't of been there." Said a male voice. He sounded sad. "He will be ok..... Right?" Asked another male voice.

  "He will be ok, but I will have to train him so that he can use his powers properly and not feel pain." Said the first voice. I think I had the wrong room. I turned and walked away. I walked outside and looked up o the sky.

  It was night time. I could hardly see any stars, due to all the smoke. There were a couple fires in this battle. "Maybe it was a hybrid or something. They are very common in this area." I said aloud to myself. I sighed and looked in front of me. I ran a hand through my hair and left to find the others.

3 days later

Sky came back to the house and was fully healed!? Is it even possible for someone to heal that quickly? I didn't know. I shrugged it off. I could tell that everyone else was questioning it though. I tried to get it off my head and went to get some lunch, but we were completely out of food. "guys we are out of food!" I called. "Alright! I'll go get some! Anyone else in?!" Mitch called.

  Everyone said that they would all go, even Sky. We all protested against that.  "You should stay here and get some rest." Seto said. "You took a diamond sword to the side, you need your rest." Jerome said. Sky sighed. "Alright. But hurry." He joked. We all smiled.

  Even though we just got out of battle he's still the same funny Sky we all know and love. "We'll be back as soon as we can." I said and we left o go hunting.

4 hours later

We come back to the house. That took a lot longer then expected. Mitch and Jerome went down stairs to put extra meat in the cold room, while the others put the other meat in the fridge in the kitchen. I gave Jason the meat I had. "I'm going to check on Sky." I said.

  "Ok." They said and I went up the stairs. I walked to Sky's room and knocked on the door. No response. I knocked a little louder. Loud enough to wake him up if he was sleeping. Still no response.

  I put an ear on the door. I didn't hear anything. I reached for the door knob a turned it. It wasn't locked. Odd. I opened the door. His room was freezing. I walked in his room my arms wrapped around myself for warmth.

  I walked over to his bed. He wasn't there. My eyes widened. "Guys! Sky isn't in his room!" I yelled Worry in my voice. Everyone rushed up the stairs and into Sky's room. We were shocked. I saw Seto walk to end of his bed. He kneeled down and picked something up.

  It was a piece of paper of some kind. He opened it. His eyes widened. "Guys, this note is for us." He said standing up. We all gathered around him. He read the note aloud.

"If you guys are reading this it probably means that I have gone out, and I don't know if I will ever be back again. You guys are awesome friends, don't stop being yourself's no matter what.
From your friend, Sky"

We were all shocked and knew that we would not see him again for a long time.