Secrets

2 months later

Entry #20

There was a Wither Skeleton in the chamber today. It was trying to undo the chains. I am still wondering on how it even got through the force field.

I yelled at it. I startled it, causing it to cut his arm with its sword. Then the Wither Skeleton just disappeared. As if it teleported away. Or something teleported it away.

But it did get the chain off, on the arm it cut. And, only one thing frightened me. He didn't heal.

Jason's POV

We were in that new room we found a couple mouths ago. I noticed a couple new prophecies, but they looked as old as this room. And that's saying something. So I'm assuming that this room just updates itself whenever a new prophecy comes out.

  That's actually pretty cool. But why this room? Why here? I don't know. I'll look into it. Maybe I'll ask Seto. Maybe he knows. Hey look Seto just walked in. I walk over to Seto. "Hey Seto." I greet. "Hey. What's up?" He asked.

"Not much, I was just wondering if you know anything about how this room, and how, I guess you could say, updates itself?" I ask. He put his hand to his chin thinking. "I was actually thinking about that myself. I'm still trying to figure it out, but if anything comes to mind I'll inform you."

I nodded. And we walked to different parts of the room. Then Phantom came running in with Reaper close behind. We decided to call the shadow creature Reaper because of how he is all shady and creepy like.

Phantom went over to Seto and jumped up and down excitedly. "There's a room with a big magical signature!" Phantom said excitedly. We all looked to Phantom. We gave each other excited glances. "Show us the way!" Seto said excitedly.

Then Phantom ran out the room. With Realer close behind. We quickly grabbed our things and followed. They turned right and left constantly. Then they finally stopped. They stopped in front of a big room. We all went into the room and examined it.

Could this be Sky's portal room? I thought. I hope it is. We only have 2 mouths left. I was looking around and I found a lever. I flipped it and a hidden door way opened up in front of me. "Hey guys, I found something!" I yelled to them. I heard them running over to me.

"Nice one Jason!" Max said. I smiled. "Well what are we waiting for? It's Rosstime!!" Ross yelled running down the long hallway. We all looked at each other and shrugged. We were about to go after him when we heard him scream.

He then came running at us. "I can't see! I can't see!" He half yelled. There was a bat on his face. "Ross, there's a bat on your face." I said. He stopped running around. "Oh....There's a bat on my face! Get it off! Get it off!" He yelled.

Seto went over to Ross and pulled the bat off his face. The bat squeaked and flew back into the opening. "The bats gone Ross you can calm down." Max said. Ross nodded and walked over to us.

  "Are we going in?" Mitch asked. "ROSSTIME!!" Ross yelled and ran into the opening again. We all chuckled and ran after him. The walls were light with Redstone torches. Only giving a small about of light.

  I saw Ross just ahead. He was slowing down. We all slowed down and walked over to Ross. He was looking at the split in the tunnels. Straight, left, or right. "Which way do we go?" I asked. Phantom went in front of us sniffing the ground. I saw some shrug.

  Then Reaper went up with Phantom. He was sniffing the ground too. He started making weird nosies. Reapers head darted up with his ears up. Phantoms head then darted up. He looked happy and ran down the left hall.