A dream to never forget

Sky's POV

In dream

I look around to see nothing but darkness. All there is, is stone and some oak planks here and there. Wait! Am I in the mineshaft?! Great. In Fact it's the very same mineshaft that dad told me not to go into. So I walk around for a bit, there was no torches anywhere so I took off my sunglasses to be able to see. Also because my eyes act as a light source just like dads. As I walk around with a yellowish tinge to everything. I look around a corner and see light that wasn't from my eyes. It was the exit. So I started running. I was almost to the exit when I felt something grab my ankle. And I was dragged into darkness. And the next thing I knew I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. And the glow of my eyes were off. When I finally could see, my eyes started to glow again. And what do you know, I'm in a jail cell. I look around to figure out my surroundings. And just like dad said there was absolutely nothing. I look over at the bars of the jail cell and there's a figure standing on the other side of the bars. I couldn't make him out, almost as if he was a real shadow. "Hello little Brine." The figure spoke. "Ive been waiting a long time for you." The figures voice was quiet by creepy. "W-what do you want from me?!" I half yelled. "I want answers." The figure said. I didn't say anything. " i want to know why, then when your kind is around there is always a strange presence." The figure says. "How am I supposed to know?" I say. I didn't know, all I know is when me or my dad are in this mine we get taken to a jail cell. "Because your a Brine." The figure said. "If you know that much then shouldn't you know why?" I said putting the figure on the spot. "Well I know that your real name is Skybrine, and that your fathers is Herobrine, I also know that you two aren't normal beings, but immortal, but I don't know why you two attract us ghosts." The figure said. How did it know my real name? The only people who know my real name is my dad and uncles....... Not even my friends know my real name! "I never tell anyone my real name....... So how did you know?!" I was confused so I yelled. "I know things.... That's the good side of being a shadow ghost." The figure said. "Well I see that you don't know,... I am no longer needing you." The figure said as it came through the bars. I tried teleporting away but I couldn't. The glow of my eyes was fading away. I tried summoning in a budder knife but it didn't work. All of my powers were gone. And I was vulnerable. Spiders, zombies, creepers, skeletons, and Enderman, all came out of the shadows. And they were coming for me. "Nice knowing you.......Skybrine." The figure says. And then he stabs a diamond sword into me. And the mobs attacked me. And all it was, was pain.

End of dream

I woke up breathing very heavily. My eyes were glowing yellowish out of fear. I look around and see that I'm perfectly fine. All of my friends still sleeping peacefully. I tried to calm down. "I was just a dream, just a dream." I say aloud but in a whisper. I looked out the window to see that it's still night. My eyes were still glowing, since I was still trying to calm down. Then I remembered that there was a balcony on the second floor. So I get up out of my sleeping bag and I teleport up stairs. "At least I have my powers still." I say under my breath. I walk out to the balcony and just stare into nothingness for a bit. I was a little tired and it was peaceful out here, so I just sat down and leaned against the wall of the house. I don't need a bed or anything to fall asleep. I came sleep anywhere really. So I just sat there and let sleep take over.

Time skip to morning

Mitch's POV

I wake up with sun shinning in my eyes. I look around and everyone else is starting to get up as well. "Hey biggims." Jerome says. "What's up?" I ask. "The sky." Jerome says. We have a little laugh. Everyone else was getting up and packing up their stuff. I got up and started to pack my stuff too. Everyone was really quite, a little too quite if you ask me. "Whoa. Awkward silence much." I say breaking the silence. Everyone looks at me and we start laughing. We had a pretty good laugh. After we calmed down it got quite again. Well it was worth a shot. I thought. "Hey..... Guys..... Where's Sky?" Jason asks. We all look to where Sky was sleeping and he wasn't there. And Sky's sunglasses were still there. And Ross, Barney, and Max don't know about Sky being Herobrine's son. I'm still a little freaked out about it, but Sky's our friend. And Sky's.....well Sky!"I'll go look for him..... He's probably just wondering around." Seto says. And he go's up stairs to look for sky. "It's not like Sky to wonder around without his sunglasses." Ian says. We all shrug. And we wait for Seto to come back with Sky.