Sticks and stones

Jason's POV

  I yawned. I woke up with the sun shining through the one way glass window at the roof of the magic library. The sun, the very star that keeps us in its orbit with its gravitationally force. I sat up in my sleeping bag and looked around to see if anyone else was up. Everyone else was just waking up. So I decided to get up and pack up my stuff. Everyone else did too.

"So where are we going to next?" Ty asks happily. Everyone shrugged. "Should we just head back home then?" Quentin asked. Everyone shrugged and nodded. So we all got our stuff and we all head for the big giant doors.

But the next thing we know we are in front of the house. All of us are. Everyone was confused so they just looked at each other and back to the house. "What just happened?" Ross asks. "We teleported here." Sky said happily. We all have him a look that said 'really?' But in a happy way. "What? It's easy'er then walking for 20,000,000,000 days!" Sky says as we walk into the house. "Well we didn't walk for 20,000,000,000 days." Mitch said. "You know what I mean." Sky said with a smile. We rolled out eyes at him.

  Everyone was going to their rooms, so I made my way to my room. I put my stuff away and then headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. (Just imagine minecraft will everything we have in real life: furniture, food wise.) everyone else joined me after a little bit. Ross, Barney, and Max joined a little after since they were getting settled in. It's a good thing we had extra rooms.

After we finished our cereal we all went to play a game of cops and robbers. Cause you know, why not. So when we got to the jail I was put in a Jesus cell with Sky, Ross, Ian, and Mitch. Jerome, Quentin, Seto, Barney, and Max, In the other jail cell beside us. And Ty is the warden. We were all running around in the jail cell calling out to Ty to let us out.

Finally Ty let us out. But as soon as Ty let us out of our jail cells, Ian started chasing Sky with the enchanted Baton. I don't even know how he got it. "Ty did you.... Give Ian the Baton?" Ross asks. "No, um and I don't have it." Ty said checking to see if he had the baton. "Well then it's Derp Ssunde." Mitch said. "IAN NO!!" Sky yelled as he was being chased. Then Derp Ssunde took out a cake. "Do you know what I had to do to make this cake?!" Derp Ssunde yelled as he placed down the cake.

"Why is it that every time Derp Ssunde is here he always has a cake?" Max asks. "Honestly,..... I don't know." I said. "It's one of life's great mysteries." Jerome said trying to sound mysterious. "Um should we help him?" Ross asks pointing at Sky. "Pft, No, he'll be fine." Ty said giving a small chuckle.

So we all just got some chairs from the cafeteria, and placed them down. We all watched as Sky was getting chased by Derp Ssunde. "So I guess the games over?" Quentin asks. We all give a small chuckle and nodded then shrugged.

20 minutes later

Is it bad that we all got popcorn to eat, while we watched Sky get chased by Derp Ssunde? Na, probably not. Then Sky teleported behind Derp Ssunde. Sky picked up Derp Ssunde using his telekinesis and walked over to us. Sky had a mad look on his face. We all stopped eating our popcorn as soon as Sky was 10 blocks in front of us. Sky put Derp Ssunde into one of the jail cells then came over to us. We were all trying to hold in laughter.

"Now it's your turn." Sky said in a echoey voice. We really made him mad this time. I thought. We all got up from our chairs and started running. But Sky was faster then all of us and caught up really fast. "This isn't good!" Ross said. "Ya think?!" Mitch said. I looked back and saw that Sky was right there only 4 blocks behind us. So I turned my jet pack on and flu into the sky. Haha see ya later suckers! I thought. I flu above them to keep an eye out.