Another Reunion

Sky's POV

       My mind is racing right now! We just found this guy, helped him then we introduced our selfs and when he hears Seto's name he says he's Seto's cousin because Seto's father was his uncle. Then next thing I know he shows us this picture and apparently he's a brother to my dad! So I guess I have 5 uncles now. And then that makes me and Seto cousins? This is way to much to take in. Then I notice Steve look outside. "You guys can stay for the night if you want..... I have 4 extra bedrooms." Steve says to us. I look outside and it was already getting dark. Well we spent our entire day surprised out of our minds. We all look at each other and we shrug and nodded to Steve. "I hope you guys don't mind sharing." Steve says. "We don't mind." We all say after one and other. Steve nodded and showed us the 4 rooms. Each room had 2 separate beds. So Jerome and Mitch shared a room, Quentin and Ian shared the second room, Ty and Jason shared the third room, and Seto and me shared the last room. When We got settled we went into our rooms and tried to sleep.

         Many many minutes later

     I couldn't sleep for the life of me. Maybe it's because I still had my sunglasses on because I would have them off but since we are sharing rooms. Sigh. Why didn't dad or any of my uncles tell me about Steve? "Sky are you awake?" Seto asks sounding fully awake. "Mmmm humm." I mumble. "My mind is racing and I can't think straight." I say to Seto. "Same here.... It's just to much to take in all at once." Seto says agreeing with me. I of course was also a little mad at my dad and uncles for not telling me about Steve. But why didn't they tell me they told me about uncle Notch what's the difference? "I am just going to go outside for a minute.... Ok?" I ask Seto. He nodded and I left out of the room. I walk around the house for a bit and I find a ladder going up leading to an opening. I go up the ladder and it leads to the roof. "I guess I will just sit here for a bit." I say aloud. So I sit there doing nothing starring into the starry night. Then to my surprise I see purple smoke fly by. Is that Seto? I didn't know who it was but I just kept looking in the starry night sky. Thud! I get startled when I hear the thud but when I turn around to see what it was I saw my uncle EnderBrine. He sighs in relief. "Your ok!" He sort of yells. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask confused. "Well Notch was in a cave near here and we wanted to make sure you guys were ok." Uncle EnderBrine says. I nodded. 
"Is dad with you?" I ask. "He should be here soon." Uncle EnderBrine says looking at me giving a smile. His eyes were glowing. His left eye was glowing white like my fathers and the right eye was glowing purple like an Enderman. As we waited for my dad I was tempted to ask him why they didn't tell me about Steve. But I didn't. Then I hear a Noise that an Enderman makes when teleporting and I turn to see who it was and it was my dad with uncle 303 and uncle Null. Uncle EnderBrine walks over to them and I do too. "At least your ok." Dad says to me in relief. I nodded. "Sky what's wrong?" Dad asks.
"How come you never told me about Steve?" I ask looking at them. Their eyes widen when I said Steve's name. Just then Steve comes to the roof of the house and stares in surprise at the sight of his brothers. They all stare at each other for a bit. "303?......Null?.......EnderBrine?..........Hero?......" Steve asks still kind of staring. They didn't say anything. Then Steve runs up to them and hugs my dad. If he's mad you just made a death wish Steve. Dad just pats Steve on the back and Steve gets off. "Where have you guys been?" He asks. they still didn't say anything. Then I notice that uncle Null was really sad with a depressed look on his face. "Guys what's wrong? ....... Don't you guys remember me?" Steve asks in a kind of heartbroken voice. "We remember you Steve it's just been so long." Uncle Null says. Steve nodded. "How come you guys never told me about Steve?" I ask my dad and uncles. They didn't say anything. Then I realized why. Steve is a mortal and everyone of Steve's brothers are immortal or have powers. "He's not immortal is he?" I ask them.
"No..... I was the one who wasn't immortal out of the group." Steve says answering. I nodded. And it was silent.