The battle

Herobrines POV

After we got at least a little closer to Notchs house we all stand behind a bush waiting for night to come. I look at Sky and and he gives me a smirk, then to look at his friend Seto talking to EnderBine. Understandably Seto never really had time to get to know his parents. And EnderBrine has never seen another sorcerer. " What time are we going in at?" 303 asks me. " Midnight...... It will make it more fun." I say in a murderous voice. He nodded. It's been a long time since I have done something like this with my brothers and this time Sky is here to along with his friends. I look at the sky and the sun was setting. I look over to see Sky's friend start to shiver cause it was cold apparently. So I through a small fire ball at the ground making a small fire to warm them up. I can trust them to have the gems. If Sky can trust them enough to tell them about him being my son then I can trust them with the gems. I go over to were Sky was sitting next to his friends near the fire and look at him and show him one of the gems and and point to his friends. He gives a quick smile and nods. " Guys there is something my dad would like to .... Um give you guys." He says with excitement. They all look at me and I hand them 1 gem each. Each one had a different glowing effect to it. " they are teleporting gems." I start to say when their eyes widen in excitement. " They are one of a kind so keep an eye on it cause there yours to keep." " THATS SO AWSOME!" A mudkipz yells. That must be Quentin. All of them (expect for Seto who could just use magic to teleport) looked at them hard trying to teleport. " h-how do we u-use them? Ian asks. " hold the gem and think of were you want to go and it should teleport you there." EnderBrine said. And after they were told that, you could see them teleporting on tops of trees and almost landing in ponds. The only ones who weren't was Sky and Seto as they looked at each other and laughed. " hey what's so funny." A fluffy creature asks. It must be Jerome. " well ..... Maybe if ......you ....you look at Quentin he...he is .... Kind of in a TREE!" Seto said in between laughs. We all look at Quentin and see him upside down in a tree. I go over and teleport him out of the tree. " Thanks." He says I nodded. And we all sit down at the fire and wait for it to be night.

Seto's POV

I thought that it was pretty cool of Herobrine to give all of us teleporting gems well except for Sky cause he could teleport on his own. Every one was having fun and then Quentin gets stuck in a tree and me and Sky start laughing our heads off. I have to admit it's pretty fun being around Sky and his family they do really cool things and have A Lot of AWSOME things. But the best part is that I meet another sorcerer EnderBine. When we first started talking we were so much alike and he feels like the father I never had. He is half Enderman and half Herobrine but he says that it has its pros and cons. Pros because it helps with magic and cons because he said that we he was a kid he had to go into hiding because people didn't think it was normal for a sorcerer his age to be half and half. " So Seto you ready for tomorrow?" EnderBrine asks me. " As ready as I'll ever be." I say giving a small smile. And we talk about magic and he even teaches me new spells I never even heard of all the way until midnight.

Ian's POV

I need to tell them sooner or later.

What? That your insane?! Haha

SHUT UP!

Come on all I want is a little fun. Even with you going into a battle. I want in on that!

Your not getting to have any fun or get in on the battle!

Fine have it your why. I'll get to have my fun sooner then you think.

I was worried about that one. I was afraid because I didn't want.......of what I call him......Derp Ssunde.....to get to any of my friends. I try and think about something else but what he said I just couldn't get it out. It was really quiet when we were around the camp fire and just wanted to teleport all over the place now that I have a teleporting gem but it was almost midnight. " You guys ready?" Sky asks us, we all nodded to him. " then let's get going." Herobrine said right after we nod. We all went a little closer to Notchs house when Herobrine says " We are going to teleport into the lobby of his house ok?" Again we all nodded and teleport in to the lobby with our gems.