The magic library

Seto's POV

After Sky finished explaining everything to all of us, we all just kind of sat there in silence for a bit.

"Honestly I think that's........ROSSOME!" Ross says happily, breaking the silence. Everyone has a little laugh, and we agree to call it a night. So one by one people were falling asleep. I was reading some magic books with prophecies, spells, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I started to get tired and so I put my book away. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was asleep. But when I looked over at Sky, his sunglasses were off and I could see a faint glow of a yellowish colour coming from his eyes. He was just starring at the celling. He did have a rough day.... Maybe he just needs time to think it over. I thought as I got comfortable in my sleeping bag. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come............

"There's not much time,..... I don't know much, but.... The dreams never lie." I heard someone whisper. I sat up in my sleeping bag. The only people up were me and Sky. "Did you say something?" I ask sleepily. Sky was sitting up as well, and when he heard me he jumped a little. "S-sorry I didn't know anyone else was awake." Sky says. "It's ok, I was just In between sleep or no sleep." I said still a little tired. Sky nodded. "I don't mean to be a bother but what did you mean exactly?" I ask. "I-it's nothing you should be worried about." Sky says. I knew something was up and if I can just get something small out of him.... Maybe I can help. "Sky you can trust me." I said giving a small smile. He looks down and then to me. "I can't tell you much, because I don't know much about it." Sky says giving a small smile. I smile and shrug, as to say 'I don't mind, tell me'. "Something will happen, I'm not sure entirely what it is,.....and the dreams never lie....you should know it, it's probably in one of your books." Sky says looking at the ground.

I know what he meant by 'the dreams never lie'. He sees possible things that can happen in the future. Most of them being true. But I'm confused on the part I'm supposed to know. "What do you mean when I should know this?" I ask hoping to get a hint. "I can't speak much of it..... But, it should be in one of your books....., and it's not magic, that's all I can give you." Sky says then looks out the window as if something was watching us. "It's fine Sky... Thanks for telling me." I say. "I'll keep it secret." I added, giving a smile. "Thanks Seto." Sky says with a small smile. I nodded, and got back into my sleeping bag.

It looked like it helped Sky out a bit, cause the glow in his eyes weren't as bright as they were before. If it's not magic then what is it? I thought for a bit then it hit me. Maybe a prophecy? I have a whole book on prophecies, so I can look into it tomorrow. So I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Time skip day

BANG CRASH

I woke up startled to a bang. I looked around and it looked like everyone else was startled as well. "Jason I'm startled!" Sky yells. We all look around and Sky was no were to be found. It sounded like he was right here though!

I hear the stairs creaking, so I look over to the stairs and nothing's there. "Sky where are you?" Ty asks sounding confused. "I'm right here." I hear Sky say. "Then where are you?" Max asks. Then Sky appears out of thin air, but not like teleporting. More like invisibility. "Sorry I was invisible." Sky laughs. We all roll our eyes at him. "And just saying don't go up stairs." Sky states pointing to the stairs. "Why?" Mitch asks. "Just don't, please..... Not yet at least." Sky says. We all look at each other and shrug. But seriously what are you hiding? I think sarcastically. I see Ian go for the stairs. I didn't say anything though, I'll let him get in trouble on his own.

I started to pack up my stuff, and so did everyone else. "OH MY GOSH, WHAT THE HECK!!..... OW!!" Ian yells. Ian was the one who went up stairs, and now I'm afraid to know what's up there. But he wasn't coming down stairs. I look over to Sky and he runs up stairs. I follow Sky and everyone else behind me. When we got up stairs Herobrine's and EnderBrines room door was open. Sky just went in there and I followed close behind. When I went through the door I was a surprised. All I see when I go in is Ian with a baby dragon biting his left arm.