Epilogue

Third person

The sun was shining, there were no clouds in the sky and the wind was blowing ever so slightly, but just enough to make a soothing breeze. The trees swayed in a beautiful dance with the wind, making the leaves hit the others.

  The abandoned city also known as WhiteWater, had some pieces of debris falling in the small wind. The decaying city still breaking and almost nothing was left.

Four blocks disappeared revealing the ancient tunnels that only a few people knew about completely. Sixteen people, a dragon and a shadow creature emerged from the tunnels and into the peaceful world.

All of them staring at the scenery in wonder as they walked onto the grass, getting further and further away from the tunnels. The four blocks reappeared leaving no trace of there ever being a tunnel entrance.

The Dragon which was a Gem dragon Ender dragon hybrid flew through the air majestically, as the blue coated shadow creature watched in amazement. The dragon landed peacefully on the ground next to his friend.

The shadow creature who was amazed by everything stopped and looked at a dragonfly that had landed on a nearby flower. It's see through wings moving in a twitching manner. The dragon smiled at his friend as he folded his wings into a comfortable position.

The dragonfly fluttered its wings and took off into the air, the shadow creature watching it as if flew away.

The adults talked to each other as the peaceful wind blew past them, sending fresh air into their lungs. They took long breaths in attempt to keep the the air they have so long desired to have.

The teenagers were scattered about talking with one and other. They soon all gathered into one group and talked. All of them happy to be out of the tunnels, and happy to have their friend back.

The sun which had made it to the middle of the sky cast shadows among the decaying houses and behind the people. It was at this time everyone decided to head home or stay the night somewhere.

  So they all started walking away from the abandoned city and the ancient tunnels. The teens were at the front playing around and chasing each other. The dragon and shadow creature not far behind them.

  The adults were at the back, purposely trailing behind. The once banished looked at an old white and grey house, it's windows and doors were missing and there was a giant hole in the side.

  A memory of when the house was perfectly fine with no scratches or missing walls flashed into his mind, replacing the old decaying one. His brothers stood and waited for him patiently, for they had the same memory flood into their minds.

   They all turned, there backs facing the house and started walking the way that everyone else had gone. The wonderful memory's going through their heads as they walked away from their once perfect home.

They all walked far into the plains and were soon almost to their destination.

But something wasn't right. Far beyond the abandoned city, far past city's upon villages, almost half way across the world, there was a cave. Outside of the cave was a small little tunnel to get to it, which was hand made.

On the outside ground was just dirt and stone, normal earthly things. But there was one thing that was different.

A giant crack in the ground, in dirt and rock. The crack was fairly big and stretched very far across the ground.

The ground made a small rumbling sound and the land on one side of the giant crack shifted and moved up with unbelievable speeds, it grew a block and a half higher then what it was.

Some trees fell to the sudden change in the ground. The raised earth then fell back to its original spot but was lower then before. Everything else was back to normal, almost like nothing had happened.

Everything seemed perfectly in order, the only thing being noticeable was puffs of thick smoke coming from the cracks and crevices that the fallen earth left.

__________________________
Well guys that is the end of the book, I hope I ended it on a good note and hopefully a cliffhanger???
Idk but I am making a sequel!! As I told you in the last chapter.

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next book!