Home

Sky's POV

I smiled. I felt safe. I didn't feel as if something was lurking in the shadows watching me. I felt free, like a heavy wight that was taken off of my shoulders. I gave a soothing relaxed sigh. I stood up straight so that I wasn't leaning on my father anymore.

It looks like he's been through a lot. But on the bright side he doesn't look as pal as he used to. I felt something nudge my hand. I looked down to see Phantom. He was looking at me with a warm smile. I returned the smile and he sat down and leaned on me. I smiled to myself.

I looked back up to dad who just looked happy to be back in this dimension. And I can't blame him, I'm happy to be back in this dimension as well. Reaper came over and smiled at us, revealing some sharp teeth. He said something it what sounded like Ender tongue. Dad nodded and they walked off talking.

"Aww their friends." Phantom said. I chuckled. "Oh, how's he going to explain to EndFire that there's a new favourite." Phantom joked. "I think that their just friends." I said chuckling a bit. "Anyways I don't think Reaper would want to have an 'owner' kind of thing."

"Ya your probably right." Phantom nodded. "But even if he did want an owner I don't think he'd go for Hero."

"I was thinking the same thing." I said. "Ya I'm thinking he would go with Seto." Phantom said. "Or EnderBrine." I added. Phantom nodded in agreement. I gave a small chuckle.

"Brotherly? I wouldn't even begin to call him that."

I heard someone practically yell. It sounded like uncle 303. I looked over to where I heard it. Which was where dads portal room was. There was shadows on the floor in the hall. They started small but got bigger and bigger.

  And in the door way was Uncle 303. And he looked mad. "At least he helped us get Hero back." Uncle Steve said calmly as he came up behind 303. "Maybe so. But if you haven't clued in yet, he's the one that started all this!" 303 yelled as he turned to look at Steve.

   He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. Obviously knowing now wasn't the time. "He's the one who did this to his own nephew and brother." 303 continued through clenched teeth. He narrowed his eyes at Steve and walked over to the wall and punched it.

It cracked slightly, and when he moved his fist there was a dent in the wall. "You saw how Hero looked when we got him out." 303 said facing his brothers. "His eyes are visible, he's paler then usual, his wrists are red and swollen, and don't tell me you didn't notice that giant gash on his shoulder!" He whisper yelled.

"And that gash has been there for a couple months. It's also been cut by a sword with an enchantment, and with wither on it. And on top of all that! It hasn't healed yet!" He half yelled as he named everything off with his fingers.

"We know Entity." Uncle Null said looking down. "It's not something we could miss."

303 sighed as he looked down, then took a breath as he looked back up to his siblings. "Listen, I don't care if he's one year older, or if he's ten years older he's my brother and I care about him." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

"W-we don't know what happened to our parents, but I'm pretty sure the worst has crossed our minds before." 303 said with a raspy voice. He took a shaky breath. "We already lost them, I don't want to lose him. Especially when we know the reason. And when we could have saved him."

He pulled his hood over his face more making it so you couldn't even see the slightest bit of detail of his face. The only thing being visible was his blood red eyes. That seemed to glow in the darkness.