The hunt for portals

Herobrine's POV

These chains are trying to affect me. But I won't let him succeed. I'll do anything to make it so he can't. I see Notch walk in. I can already tell that this is going to be an annoying year.

"Oh I see your awake." Notch said. "I never fell asleep. And I never sleep." I said making him feel stupid. "Never mind! I'm going to restart! Ahem, we meet again." Notch said. This guy is freaking stupid as Nether. "Probably won't be the last time." I said under my breath.

I'm annoyed of him. He hasn't even been here for two seconds and he's already getting on my nerves. "What do you want!?" I half yelled at him out of annoyance. "Am I not allowed to see my brother?" Notch asked. "No you're not." I said. He looked at me. He didn't seem to care. "Fine I'm going, I'm wasting my time anyways." Notch says then walks away.

    I won't let him get away with it. I'll make sure of it. I promised.

  Seto's POV

I just woke up and immediately I got ready to look for the portal. After I was ready I looked at Phantom. He just woke up. I smiled at him. He returned the smile. He got up and followed me out of my room. We went down stairs and grabbed some breakfast.

After I finished I saw that everyone else was coming down stairs or out of their rooms. "Hey guys." I said to them. They all nodded. They got them selfs some breakfast and sat down.

After they all finished we were silent. No one said anything for a good 20 minutes. I guess everyone was just lost in thought. I know I was. Thinking of how we are going to do this, even through its pretty straight foreword.

I heard teleporting. I looked at the door. I got up and opened the door. EnderBrine was standing there along with Null and 303. I motioned for them to come in. They did.

When they came in everyone seemed to be cut away from their trains of thought. They all looked hopeful that we could get Sky back. I was too. EnderBrine took out a map and set it on the table. "Ok so this is where you guys need to go to find Sky's portal." EnderBrine explained as he pointed to a spot on the map.

  We all nodded. "It's in the secret tunnels?" Jason asks. EnderBrine nodded. I looked at the map. The map was actually pretty straight forward. But there was one problem, it didn't show the tunnels. "Tunnels?" I ask EnderBrine.

  "Oh right, the maps don't have the tunnels because.... Well... Uh......It's a old map so they probably didn't know about the tunnels at the time they mapped it." EnderBrine said. "Sorry lost my train of thought for a moment." He apologized. "It's ok, don't worry about it." I said. He nodded.

  "Ok so when are we going to look for the portal?" Quentin asks. "I guess we could go anytime." Ty said. We all nodded. Then everyone went to get the stuff we would need for this adventure.

  I grabbed some spell books, potions, enchantment books, and some armour. I put everything in my inventory and I went down stairs. Mitch was studying the map. Mitch and Jerome were always good with maps.

  I saw EnderBrine talking to 303 and Null, they all looked really depressed. I guess this whole banishment thing is really hitting them hard. It's hitting the group pretty hard too.

  So I went over to the group who were all looking at the map. "Ok so what's goings on's?" Barney asked. "Um well we need to figure out where the secret tunnels start on this map." Max said. "Ok so last time we were at the abandoned city Sky showed us the secret tunnels, and they were about here." I said pointing to the start of the secret tunnels.

  "So that means that the magic library would be here?" Jason asks pointing to a giant hill. "Probably. Considering that it was in a hill." Jerome said. We all nodded in agreement. "Ok so now where is the portal going to be?" Ty asked.

  "That's the problem we don't know where it is." Ross said. "And we don't even know what the portal looks like." I said. "Exactly. Is it a Nether portal, End portal, or a portal we don't even know about?" Mitch practically yelled. I shrugged.

  Then EnderBrine, 303, and Null came over. "You guys would be looking for a End portal." EnderBrine said. Well Mitch ya got your answer. I thought. "We are looking for the Nether portal." Null said. We all nodded.

  "Well do you want to start looking for it?" Ian asked. We all shrugged and nodded. So everyone started heading for the door. I grabbed the map and put it in my inventory.

  I went outside and went over to the group. I saw EnderBrine coming over to me. "Hey, Seto." He said. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Well we won't be able to help out anymore, we have to go get Steve, and then we have to find the portal." He said.

  "It's fine." I said. He nodded. "Well this is going to be fun." 303 said sarcastically. EnderBrine looked over to his brothers. "What?" EnderBrine asked. "Y'know telling Steve about what happened." 303 said.

  "And since the last time we saw him it was the first time we've seen him ever since we were around 15." Null said. "And the second time us seeing him will be to tell him that Herobrine is banished." 303 said. "And Sky as well." Null said.

  "We'll figure something out." EnderBrine said. He looked back to me. "Well we have to go figure this out." He said. I nodded. And with that they teleported away. I went over to the group.

  "Ok so we are heading to the abandoned city." Mitch said. We all nodded. We all started walking to the abandoned city. We all knew how to get there so we didn't need the map.

  Don't worry Sky we'll find the portal.

Sky's POV

  I was sitting there staring at the obsidian platform with my eyes illuminating a small yellow glow. I have been doing this for a couple hours now, just thinking.

  Then a almost blinding light came from the window thing. I looked over to the window and saw that it had turned itself on. That means that they are looking for the portal.

  I was so happy when I saw the window with the light blue sky, and green grass showing. It's better then having to see obsidian all day and night.

  I saw my friends walking. By the direction they were walking in I could tell that they were going to the abandoned city. I smiled. I know that they will find it.

The the window split into two half's on the screen. On the right side was my friends and in the left side was my uncles. It showed that my uncles went to I guess my uncle Steve. I was right.

  He was so happy to see them. But then he asked where dad was. And I'm assuming that they told him that me and dad have been banished, just by the expression on his face showed it.

  And the reason I am guessing is because I can't hear what they are saying, I can only see what they are doing, and only when it involves stuff around to the portals, and banishment.

  Then uncle Steve went in the house and a couple minutes later he came out and closed the door. He didn't look happy, but he didn't look mad, or sad either it looked like he was all of them at the same time.

  Happy because he's with his siblings, mad because of what Notch just did to me and dad, and sad because he just figured out that his brother and nephew have been banished.

  But the thing is I k ow that my friends will find my portal, and I know that my uncles will find dads portal.

  I just hope that everyone won't get hurt.

___________________________
Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry it took me so long to update. I have a little bit of writers block.

   But here it is! So ya! Again I am sorry it took so long for me to update. So ya and I will see you in the next chapter!