Free

No days left

Seto's POV

I woke up to Phantom nudging my arm. I looked to him. I had fallen asleep yesterday, I hadn't gotten any sleep lately. I feel a lot better then what I did though.

I stretched, yawning as I did so. I looked around the room. Everyone was asleep still. Leaving only me and Phantom the ones being awake. The room was dimmed. The torches had gone down to Redstone light. Huh weird, yet cool.

  Phantom started pacing around in circles, in the middle of the room. "What's wrong?" I whispered. Not wanting to wake anyone up. He looked to the portal. "Oh, you want to see Sky again don't you?" I asked in a whisper.

  He nodded. "I miss him." He whispered looking down. I gave a soft sigh. "All of us miss him, that's why we're going to get him back. And we're doing it today." I explained. He looked a little happy. "I know. And I'm happy that we are, it's just....." He said trailing off with a sigh.

He sighed again and walked over to me and sat down. He folded his wings in tightly. "If it makes you feel any better, when everyone wakes up we can get Sky back." I said. "I thought that was the plan to begin with." He said.

  "Other then the waking up part, yes." I said. He chuckled. He looked to the portal. It's buttery glow giving a small area around it some light. Phantom then looked down. "And to think that this is how he feels." I heard him mumble.

  "What makes you say that?" I ask. "Well first off, he's been trapped in that dimension for a year now. He's had to have felt lonely." He said looking up to me. "A-and.... He had to have felt like this when he lost his mother." He said very softly to where I almost couldn't hear him.

  I heard something moving. Me and phantom looked to where it came from. It was Reaper. "I thought it was supposed to be a happy moment." He mumbled. I snickered. Reaper sat up and looked to Phantom.

  "Phantom we are getting him back. Today. Which means we are happy and exited, not sad and depressed." Reaper smiled. Phantom smiled back. "I guess." He said. Reaper rolled his eyes. He stretched and got up. He walked over to Ian.

  Phantom looked to me confused. I shrugged. We looked back to Reaper. He was studying Ian. He then ran back over. "Hey guys!" He said in Derp's voice. Reaper looked confused. "What in the Nether kind of a voice is this?!" He whisper yelled.

  Phantom snorted from keeping in laughter. Reaper shook his head. "There, rid of that voice." He said talking normally. He still had a small hint of Phantoms voice mixed with his. He still doesn't have a full voice to himself yet so he just uses Phantoms.

  I chuckled. He came over and sat down beside me. Phantom went over to the portal. I sighed. "He really misses this Sky guy doesn't he?" Reaper asked. I nodded. "Sky was there when he hatched." I said. "A tight bound, good companionship. That's what he says." Reaper started.

  "I think I heard him say Master one time as well."

  I looked to Reaper. I shrugged. "I don't know how dragons recall their....humans, I guess you could say." I said. Reaper laid down putting his head on his paws. I went to pet him. I soon as I touched the back of his head he stiffened.

  I pet him to his red neck bandana. For a shadow creature you'd think they'd be scaly like a dragon, but he's actually fuzzy. He has fur. He relaxed and let me pet him. After a bit i stopped petting him.