Team crafted is back

Ty's POV

When I saw Adam in the forest I was a little frustrated but I didn't care Adam was here right now and me and Jason just started crying on his shoulders and he didn't stop us. But I was also thinking of how and why his amulet was glowing, and I could never put my finger on it when it came to him never taking off his sunglasses. But that didn't matter right now all that mattered was that we had Adam back.

Jason's POV

After I got off of Sky's shoulder I had mixed emotions all over the place. I was mad at him for not telling us where he went and happy that he came back, but frustrated about why his amulet was glowing, and why he had his sunglasses on at night!

But other then that I was just over all happy. "Adam where have you been?" Ty asked, Sky didn't say anything I was a little curious of why he didn't say anything or when he got here. It doesn't matter we should get the guys and celebrate! "Come on Sky the guys will be happy to see you!"

Sky's POV

Sky. Only my dad called me that. But I guess that it's been a long time and I was speechless. The one thing though was what they were thinking. They are getting suspicious but I guess it doesn't matter right now cause we were going to the Team crafted house.

We walked inside and I got startled to Jason who was yelling at the top of his lungs "EVERYONE GET UP SKY IS BACK!" And before I knew it every one was right there in front of me greeting me back home and so full of happiness, I was happy too but I felt so awful because I left without telling them.

Everyone was there Mitch, Ian, Quentin, Ty, Seto, Jason, and Jerome. Everyone tried to stay awake through the the night but fell asleep. I didn't fall asleep I can go without sleep for a long time. So I decided to go on the balcony and I saw my uncles fly by the house. I was questioning it but I said that they could visit.

Then I see dad and he lands on the balcony with me. At this point I felt like I was being watched but dad was here so I shrugged it off. And then my uncles come on the balcony too. "So how was your first day Sky?" Asked dad, "It was good but everyone fell asleep." I said. "I guess your lucky that we came out tonight squirt!" Said uncle EnderBrine he has always had a sense of humour and likes to make family laugh.

40 minutes later

"Well we have to get going ok Sky?" Dad said as the sun started to rise. " Ya it's ok." I said with a grin. I gave dad a hug and said bye. And I watched as they went to the nether portal. They must be checking the nether to make sure it's ok. And I got the feeling of being watched even with dad gone. So I hope no one saw that.