The forgotten Secret

Herobrines POV

I was helping Sky with proving that he was my son and that he had powers to all of his friends. Sky was really wanting to prove it to them... So we went outside and Sky floated off the ground a bit so I did the same,..... I wasn't talking at all, just kind of staring. They weren't saying anything and I knew why.... They couldn't. I didn't know if it was out of fear or something was making it so they couldn't. A little bit later I noticed that something bad was coming I was just about to warn them but... Then Sky uses his super speed and takes a fire ball for his friends. "SKY!" They all yell. "SON!" I yell and run to him and pick him up,.... He was knocked out but alive. It looks like he's becoming stronger... Good that's what he needs. I thought. I looked around and saw 3 of my brothers fall from the sky. They were ok but winded. " Hero-brine.... Notch.....I-is tiring to......look for ..... The portals..... And our homes." EnderBrine said in between breaths. " He won't..... I will know if he even comes close....ok?" I was looking around and thought that if we were here hopefully Notch won't notice us. " y-y-you can stay here for a-a bit I-if you like." Said a kid in spacesuit..... That must be Jason. " thanks Jason." I say, he looks at me in a startled expression that says how'd he know my name?! So I picked up Sky and went in between everyone and teleported to Sky's room. Everyone came with me as I teleported. I put Sky down in his bed and used my telekinesis to place my brothers on the floor in a comfortable position so they could rest.

10 minutes later

I start hearing Sky say something in his sleep and realize that he's having a nightmare. His friends look at him and start muttering something to each other. Sky then starts to yell and scream a little bit saying " No! Stop! Don't Kill me!" " What's happening?!" I kid in a white V-Neck shirt and grey pants wearing green headphones.... It must of been Ty. He almost yells. I didn't answer. " Do something!" He yells at me. " I can't do anything...... If I could I would right now." I say to Ty. And then Sky wakes up yelling. I look at him in concern and he stairs back at me with his yellowish coloured eyes that were glowing out of fear, and his amulet was glowing too. He didn't have his sunglasses on. " D-dad?" He asks in a voice of fear from his dream. " What's wrong Sky?" I ask handing him his sunglasses. He looks around fiddling with his sunglasses and sees his friends and flinches back wards a bit with his eyes getting a little bit brighter out of fear. " Dad." Sky says " What's going on?" He asked and I tell him that he was hit by a fire ball. And he is relieved that his dream was just a dream. And with that his eyes start to stop glowing. He then puts his sunglasses back on and sighs. " Sky are you ok?" Asked Ty. " I'm fine." Sky says back. I notice that he is a little weak so we needed to back to home but I knew that he wouldn't  again now that he is with hi friends. So I speak telepathically.

Sky's POV

In dream
I found myself in my bed and saw my dad dead on the floor which didn't make any sense because he can't die and neither can I. But he was dead on the floor and my friends had there swords ready to kill me and I was yelling stop and don't kill me!
End dream

I woke up screaming finding myself with dad on the end of my bed and my uncles on the floor and my friends in a bit of a corner of my room.

Skip to telepathic talking.

Then dad starts talking to me through my mind and he says " son we need to go back home." My dad says " but what if I never see my friends again?" I say. " they can come until we can come back.... It won't take long I promise." Dad says and I nodded to him. " Guys will you come with us to my home?" I ask them. They all look at each other and nodded to me for a yes. And then we are teleported to the entrance of the portal and we all jump through. On the other side my dad teleported me and my friends to my room. " You need to rest son." Dad tells me and I have to admit I was really weak at the time And I passed out.

Ty's POV

When Sky was giving us that look it sent a message of fear that he was afraid of us? And his eyes were glowing along with his amulet. And then It looked like he was listening to something and then answering..... Same with Herobrine. And then Sky asked " would you guys like to come to my home?" We all look at each other and nod at Sky. And as soon as we did we were teleported in front of a portal and we jumped through. On the other side was obsidian.... And almost pitch black darkness but it was fine and then we are teleported into a room that I guess was Sky's and Sky passed out again because he was weak and then Herobrine teleported out, then I felt a almost push of a force and I look around me to see everyone other then sky pass out on the ground and then everything went pure black.

          30 minutes later

Ty's POV

I wake up in a room that had obsidian all over the place the walls were obsidian, the floor, the ceiling. The only thing that wasn't was a bed and a couple of things someone would need in a bedroom.( just picture minecraft with the furniture but without the mods) I was really confused of where we were and why. And more confused when I saw Sky in the bed?! " Ty?" Asked Jason in a tired expression. " what's up Jason?" I ask to him while the others were passed out. " Do you have any idea where we are and why SKY IS IN THAT BED?!" He started to freak out. " I have no clue." And then we were silent until the silence was broken by Mitch, Ian, Jerome, Quentin, and Seto waking up. They looked at us in confusion. " What's going on?" Asked Jerome . " No clue." I answer. And it was back to silence again.

          30 minutes later

     After just sitting there doing nothing we hear Sky start to wake up. Finally. It's about time. We all get up and walk over to Sky and I notice that he didn't have his sunglasses on. Well that's a first. He then sits up in bed with his eyes still closed and when he opened his eyes he was startled to see us right in front of him but we were scared and frightened because of his eyes. His eyes were a budderish, yellowish colour and he had no pupils. Almost exactly as Herobrines. " What's wrong guys?" Sky asks us. We didn't answer until Mitch says." S-s-Sky your e-eyes..... W-what happened?" He says in a scared voice. " What? ..... I already told you guys...... D-don't you remember?"