Reunion

Sky's POV

I was still mad at uncle 303 when I heard the portal being used, I was probably just imaging things so I continue to be mad at my uncle until.

Knock Knock Knock

I didn't know who it was and just to be sure "Go away." I almost yelled. "Son can I come in?" Said dad..... Wait Dad?! So I unlocked the door and let him in, I was happy that he was home but still mad at uncle 303, Dad sat at the end of my bed. "You don't have to stop wearing them." Dad said to me "I was never going to." I shot back not being mad at him of course.

  "Sky .... Don't worry about 303 he just wants to be the top of the top." Dad said "Don't worry son I will take care of him." Dad said in a spin chilling voice, he always known how to make people feel scared..... Even his own brothers.

"Why were you gone for so long?" I asked out of curiosity. " Let's just say that I had to do what I had to do." Dad said in a murderous voice. " Dad." I said in a suspicious voice. " Fine I'll tell you ." Dad said.

20 minutes later

After dad told me what happened I wondered if I would ever be able to see uncle Notch again, but it didn't bother me to much. "What's up son?" Dad asked me "just mad at uncle 303." I said trying not think about it.

Dad gave me that look that says there's more to the story then that. "There is something else that's bothering you." He said. What was I supposed to say.. I just miss my friends and want to see them after not telling them were I went and 1 year later I still haven't even seen them once!

I was guessing that he read my mind because his face said it all even with those lifeless white eyes. "If you wanted to visit your friends you could have asked me any time you wanted." I wish I knew that along long time ago. And out of curiosity I asked "Dad? Am I able to see my friends?" And he said ..... Yes.

"Sky you can stay there for as long as you like ok?" "That's fine with me." I said happily. "will you visit or...." I said trailing off. "If you want us to to visit we can." "If you want us to visit you know what to do."Dad said and I hugged him and said goodbye to EndFire and Wither and all of my uncles and then my dad and I went through the the portal.

Ty's POV

It's been over a year since the last time we saw Adam and It just hasn't been the same. Everyone has just been ...... Quiet and it's honestly a little creepy. We just came back from hunting too, and when I looked at the clock it said

8:47pm

So I got ready for bed and Tried to sleep.

30 minutes later

I couldn't sleep. AT ALL! So I decided to go for a little walk outside, so I grabbed a Budder sword just in case any mob decides to pick a fight with me. When I went down stairs I saw Jason get ready to go outside "Hey Jason." I said and he jumped.

  "Ty don't do that!" He slightly yelled "sorry..... Hey where you going?" I asked. "Oh I was just going to go for a walk..... I can't sleep." Jason said "what were you doing?" Jason asked me "I was going to go for a walk as well." I said. "Oh ..... Do you want to come?" He asked "Sure." And we went out the door.

Jason's POV

When I found out that Ty was up I was happy that I wasn't the only one that wasn't getting any sleep some nights. But it is understandably because ever since Adam just disappeared it's been very different. When we were in the forest it was a bit dark at first but as soon as my eyes adjusted it was ok.

Snap Crack

"Jason did you hear that?" Ty asked as the nosies stopped immediately. A little to quick if you ask me. " ya it sounded like it came from over there." I pointed to where it came from and we walked to where the noise came from.

Adams POV

As I came through the portal I knew that I was close to the team crafted house ( I am going to just call it team crafted house ok?) so I walked into the dark forest so I could get there. And it was night time. As I walked through the forest I noticed that my amulet was glowing. Nothing out of the ordinary so I didn't mind. Half way through the forest I hear voices, the voices sounded familiar, and then I noticed that it was Ty and Jason! But what are they doing out here so late?

Snap crack

Crap! I stepped on some branches. They both get startled and start walking this way, so I thought that I should just meet them here. " Ty do you see that?" Jason asked Ty " what that purple glowing circle.... If so then yes." Said Ty. Oh crap I forgot that my amulet was glowing, must have been what they are seeing. Wonderful I am going to be seeing my friends for the first time in a year and it might end up with them finding out my secret. " come on." Said Ty to Jason in a whisper. And then Boom! Right there out of no where. But they didn't attack even if they did it wouldn't have effected me, but they don't know that. When they saw me they dropped there budder swords " A-Adam is t-that you?" Asked Ty. And they walked closer and they started crying on my shoulders. And I didn't mind.