❤Chapter 1❤

~ Juliet ~
I walked around my house as I would do any day. My hair in a messy bun, an overly large T-shirt that went to my knees and long socks. Yea, I was as adorable as ever.
Even though I looked extremely cute, my heart was still broken from a few weeks ago. I had gotten out of a relationships, a relationship I shouldn't of stayed in the first place. We broke up because we didn't exactly see eye to eye. You see I like being spoiled and cared about but I also like being told what to do from time to time. I always explained to my boyfriend that I didn't always like that he was such a pushover. I always had wanted a ddlg relationship but I never actually had one. Anyway off the topic of relationship drama.
I'm a little and if you don't know what that means , it means I like being spoiled rotten as you would spoil a kid. I love coloring books, Disney movies, candies and stuffies. (Stuffies is another word for stuffed animals) I like bubbles in my bath and animal cracker in my bowl. Yes it may seem bit odd that I love everything a kid would basically like since I'm 18 years old going on 19 soon. Who cares though as long as I'm happy with how I live that's all that matters.
Being a little isn't all rainbows and sunshine though, it hard being a total princess, or prince if you're a boy. The few of us lucky enough to have a caregiver get into little space a lot easier then those that don't. Which is why I'm going to try get and myself one.
Which is exactly why today I'm going to try and find myself a daddy dom. The most amazing caregiver, hopefully. There's the most amazing adoption center for littles. Today will be the first day I go to it. So of course I need to pack up a bunch of the cutest little clothes I have.
I packed my favorite onsies, my pink bear onsie and winnie the pooh onsie. I also packed many other Adorable clothes. Nervously I began packing my stuffie and favorite pacifier. I knew this was a beginning of a new part of my life. Now I was off to my new life of being treated like a princess. A little princess in such a big wide world.

A/N Thanks for reading my story so far I hope you will enjoy my book as I post other parts. Please if you have any ideas feel free to comment them. Once again, thanks for reading. ( ˘ ³˘)♥